Oonoy Immeray’s Beige Cunts vs Lee Dixon’s Beloved Black and White Shithouses.

Monkeys Fist

1 minute ago, Renton said:

I'm getting flashes of lucidity through a haze of digital breakdown here (cheers for offers of other methods of viewing btw, my Internet is too dodgy tonight). What I have seen just seems like us from last season. With few distractions now please let this be the turning point. 🙏

This is the start of it. One game a week, we are gonna fucking smoke everyone. With players still to come back too. 

Ironic that the second commentator for the Aussie feed made the emphatic point that "all clubs have injuries, we can't use it as an excuse" within the first minute of the match. Then we get an injury and he ponders why we don't have a substitute striker to bring on. Tit.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Have we had any positive this season without an immediate negative following it? :lol: 

Aye, sums the season up really. 

• Like 1

How isn't that a foul by McGinn? What is the pin-eyed dickhead complaining about? He's tried to judo throw young Miley to the ground.

• Like 3