Play Mobile Heed’s Hembarrassing and Deesgraceful Fam vs. Steady Eddie’s Crumbling Cripples.

Monkeys Fist

5 minutes ago, trophyshy said:

AI can make your dream come true.  It's tits oot in anything you want these days.

I Dont Believe You Will Ferrell GIF

I'm sure Howe will look at today and assess what happened. As I was saying earlier I don't buy that it was just Arsenal being too good. We were well off it. These players are better than they showed today and Howe will know that. 

2 minutes ago, MrBass said:

I Dont Believe You Will Ferrell GIF

If I were to show you how to do this I'd be outing myself as a colossal pervert and I'm simply not ready for that.

• Haha 4

Just now, trophyshy said:

If I were to show you how to do this I'd be outing myself as a colossal pervert and I'm simply not ready for that.

4f00oc.jpg

• Haha 6

40 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Nah. 19 other teams manage without a 6"7 player on the front post. Our corner defending had been awful today 

With Livramento on the pitch for 73 mins                           0 – 4

With Burn on the pitch for 17 mins (plus stoppage)          1 - 0

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, trophyshy said:

AI can make your dream come true.  It's tits oot in anything you want these days.

Well howay man. We're not all young nerdsters who can AI things up. I've been frantically googling which would have been witchcraft to my Dad's generation. Sorry @PaddockLad, some excellent Phoebe cleavage is the best I could manage. 👍

Screenshot_20240224_221918_Google.thumb.jpg.c633256589ebf026a344b6462d5ec26f.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Renton said:

Well howay man. We're not all young nerdsters who can AI things up. I've been frantically googling which would have been witchcraft to my Dad's generation. Sorry @PaddockLad, some excellent Phoebe cleavage is the best I could manage. 👍

Screenshot_20240224_221918_Google.thumb.jpg.c633256589ebf026a344b6462d5ec26f.jpg

You’ve had your fingers burnt by fake Liz Truss going airtight, haven’t you? 

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Renton said:

Sweating James Mcavoy GIF

• Haha 4

The dropped points in winnable games (not necessarily today) is starting to catch up with us. From pushing for 6th last month to potentially 11th when the 3 teams below us play their games in hand

Only managed to catch the first half and that was comfortably the worst we've played under Howe since Leicester made mugs of us a few months into his tenure IMO. I have never been more thankful to receive a list of chores to do in my life.

3 hours ago, Dougle said:

With Livramento on the pitch for 73 mins                           0 – 4

With Burn on the pitch for 17 mins (plus stoppage)          1 - 0

We'd have absolutely battered them 0-5 if Burn was out there the entire time, what a colossal f-up Howe.

• Haha 3

I think Howe definitely has some questions to answer with his absolute persistence with a one-paced midfield 3 that can’t track, can barely tackle or win a header at this point tbh. Granted, he doesn’t have anywhere near his full compliment of midfielders to choose from but that almost makes this desperation to make the same mistakes every week even more frustrating. 

30 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

I think Howe definitely has some questions to answer with his absolute persistence with a one-paced midfield 3 that can’t track, can barely tackle or win a header at this point tbh. Granted, he doesn’t have anywhere near his full compliment of midfielders to choose from but that almost makes this desperation to make the same mistakes every week even more frustrating. 

That midfield 3 has been his only option for weeks. Just lucky he's not lost more. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RobinRobin said:

That midfield 3 has been his only option for weeks. Just lucky he's not lost more. 

You could easily go to a 5 at the back with Schar stepping forward into a deep-lying role when we’re attacking which could still free Bruno up to progress forward. It’s probably not as free flowing and you may not create as many chances but we have to stop leaking so many goals 

• Like 1