Ah shit we won so I have to do another one. Alright, Eddies bubble bursting penalty merchants vs nailed on relegation certainties, Everton.

Andrew

12 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

If Ritchie starts at LB then Hall may as well head back to Chelsea 

bbc sport wtf GIF by BBC

Murphy RB Trippier LB. I hope Hall starts.

We should twat these but I think the banana skin could be Dan Burn and Schar…. don’t be surprised to see both Calvert Lewin and Beto sooner rather than later.. we’re basically a centre half down. Expect long diagonals into these two. DB will lap it up but Schar tends to wilt under that sort of pressure. Hall should start, probably won’t 🤷🏻‍♂️

Just now, ewerk said:

Hopefully he’s still full of shit.

Plus ça change

On 01/04/2024 at 10:38, Howmanheyman said:

I'm at work tonight and tomorrow night when this is on, we'll have to see if the good luck charm has moved jobs with me. Fuck knows what the team will be?

Not having much luck with the blob so far in your new job then? We'll have to give you a new nickname. 

Mister Blobby GIF by wildKitty

I'm going tonight, feels like ages since I was last here. 

Edited by Renton
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

If there is any truth in it (which there probably isn’t) it’ll be Dubravka.

I fucking hope so.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

If there is any truth in it (which there probably isn’t) it’ll be Dubravka.

Probably the least damaging injury (assuming it's true) - Karius is no better or worse than Dubravka IMO.

If it's disruptive though then it's either Bruno, Isak or one of the last two senior centre backs we have on two legs.

That said, it's most likely bollocks (I fucking hope)

Just now, ewerk said:

I fucking hope so.

Bit shan that like - What's Dubravka ever done to you?

• Haha 1

Dubravka used to be decent at shot stopping at least but he's been terrible at everything since coming into the team this time. Barring the Blackburn game. I'd happily see Karius start, could hardly be worse.  

@strawb will no doubt put me right if I’m talking shite (wouldn’t be the first time for either) but I didn’t think Dubravka did particularly well for any of the goals v West Ham. Not saying it’s all on him by any means as we’re still way too open 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Renton said:

Not having much luck with the blob so far in your new job then? We'll have to give you a new nickname. 

Mister Blobby GIF by wildKitty

I'm going tonight, feels like ages since I was last here. 

wrong blob mate, @Howmanheyman was undoubtedly referring to the classic 50s b movie and steve mcqueen's finest acting moment.

bollocks to the great escape motorcycle chase, this has to be seen....

s-l1600.thumb.jpg.990548330cedd2535cd9b25f1f2d47bf.jpg

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

wrong blob mate, @Howmanheyman was undoubtedly referring to the classic 50s b movie and steve mcqueen's finest acting moment.

bollocks to the great escape motorcycle chase, this has to be seen....

s-l1600.thumb.jpg.990548330cedd2535cd9b25f1f2d47bf.jpg

HMHM's worst nightmare, true. 

34 minutes ago, Alex said:

@strawb will no doubt put me right of I’m talking shite (wouldn’t be the first time for either) but I didn’t think Dubravka did particularly well for any of the goals v West Ham. Not saying it’s all on him by any means as we’re still way to open 

Football is a confidence game, if you are confident you play better. Goalkeeper more so than any position, it seems to me that Dubravka has lost his confidence a bit. Either through not playing or the injuries he had prior to Pope coming in.

He could have done better on both goals but I don’t think either were a howler.

• Like 2

I’d imagine Dubs is playing with an illness or injury. I can’t remember him being at this level. Although age could have caught up with him.

Edited by Holden McGroin

4 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Not sure who the mystery injury is? Tino worse than feared, or Trippier had a set back it seems?

He's retweeted his original post and said that it's Tino and that the injury "doesn't look good at all". 

Who knows though, he was completely wrong about Pope on the same day as he's giving the ITK big one about another player.