Fulham away, I hate this fixture. If Dummett starts I'm deleting the thread when I get up so don't get too attached to anything you post.

Andrew

Ah well, back to reality with a bang after the scouse mackems. 

5-0 to us.

6 from Wilson. 1 from Trips, 2 from Kurt Vonnegut ( the Tears for Fears gadgie), brought in as a lookalike for Tino. 

edbc4b88ad51c0b8692d5f8b82f3c872_w200.gi

• Haha 4

52 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Andrew out

Sounds like you want us to lose. fake fan.

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, Andrew said:

Sounds like you want us to lose. fake fan.

I’d be embarrassed to start a thread after overseeing a home draw to Gemmill’s relegation picks. 

Like a lot of the miserable old season ticket holders in the Milburn paddock, it’s time to step aside. 

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

I’d be embarrassed to start a thread after overseeing a home draw to Gemmill’s relegation picks. 

Like a lot of the miserable old season ticket holders in the Milburn paddock, it’s time to step aside. 

You seem to think I want to be starting these, are the titles too subtle?

• Haha 7

Radical musing:

Gordon's back for this, so obviously comes in. I'd give Murphy a shot in Longstaff's role and play either Gordon or Barnes on the right.

I think Murphy could do that job, he can hold the ball, beat a man and is way quicker than quicksand Sean.

Edited by Toonpack

2 hours ago, Andrew said:

You seem to think I want to be starting these, are the titles too subtle?

need more hostility 

8 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

Radical musing:

Gordon's back for this, so obviously comes in. I'd give Murphy a shot in Longstaff's role and play either Gordon or Barnes on the right.

I think Murphy could do that job, he can hold the ball, beat a man and is way quicker than quicksand Sean.

he’s not dropping Longstaff. Seems to be one of Howe’s blind spots. Along with persisting with Burn at left back 

52 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

Radical musing:

You'd play Anderson there before you thought about putting Murphy there. 

You need to start doing jigsaw puzzles or something, keep that mind active, or these suggestions will start getting worse. 

• Haha 8

Fuck it, 2-1

Dummett to score both, and then stick another hole in Jimenez's skull, hockle in it, and gift them another pen - which will be scored by the spectre of Jimmy Hill's chin. 

comedy central balance GIF by Drunk History

• Haha 3

25 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

You'd play Anderson there before you thought about putting Murphy there. 

You need to start doing jigsaw puzzles or something, keep that mind active, or these suggestions will start getting worse. 

Ok for the slow amongst us:

From last nights starting XI, you take Murphy and slot him into Longstaff’s position (who is rested). Gordon takes the open slot. Anderson is still in the side, in a position he’s done well in, don’t want to mess with that.

It’s not that difficult a concept to grasp. Perhaps I should have tabulated my thoughts in a spreadsheet.

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

Ok for the slow amongst us:

From last nights starting XI, you take Murphy and slot him into Longstaff’s position (who is rested). Gordon takes the open slot. Anderson is still in the side, in a position he’s done well in, don’t want to mess with that.

It’s not that difficult a concept to grasp. Perhaps I should have tabulated my thoughts in a spreadsheet.

Donald Trump Republicans GIF by Election 2016

• Haha 2

I’m going to this one too. Two games in a week. Reckon we’ll win this one. We’ve got a good record there 

15 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Ah well, back to reality with a bang after the scouse mackems. 

5-0 to us.

6 from Wilson. 1 from Trips, 2 from Kurt Vonnegut ( the Tears for Fears gadgie), brought in as a lookalike for Tino. 

edbc4b88ad51c0b8692d5f8b82f3c872_w200.gi

It’s a mad world 👍🏻

Isak in the middle, Gordon on the right, Barnes on the left. Stick with the same midfield through necessity. Hall at LB, stick with the rest through necessity. 

The only big change I'd make is bringing on kids instead of Ritchie or Dummett. In a season where our intensity has been exhausted, the very least you can expect from kids is an over abundance of enthusiasm.

• Like 2