Ten bob’s bell ends v HOWE’S HOWITZERS!

2 hours ago, Holden McGroin said:

Martinez and Fernandes are expected back in the squad.

Game Of Thrones Wow GIF by SoulPancake

14 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

Who are the 2 or 3 fannies that Rooney fingered (phnar phnar)

Im assuming Rashford is one of them. 

What's this about?

Rooney was a pundit for Man U v Arsenal and he said that there are 2 or 3 players that are fully fit that deliberately aren't making themselves available (Souness backed this up via a reliable source on Talksport). He said they'd be back for the end of the season and cup final so they can play in the Euros.

11 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

Isak and Wilson, not trained this week, both ill FFS

BDB up front. Tripper at full back and just hammer some long diagonals.

5 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

Rooney was a pundit for Man U v Arsenal and he said that there are 2 or 3 players that are fully fit that deliberately aren't making themselves available (Souness backed this up via a reliable source on Talksport). He said they'd be back for the end of the season and cup final so they can play in the Euros.

😁

14 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

I did try the finders keepers, losers weepers saying , but they were having none of it.  :(

That's where you went wrong. Should have taken this approach...

finding-nemo-flock-of-seagulls-mine-2xhk

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

Well that's my accumulator fucked early doors :cry:

26 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

"Alex didn’t train yesterday; we will see if he trains today. He wasn’t feeling 100%, I think you could see that. We knew on Friday that he was slightly under the weather.

"We haven’t seen Callum yet, we will see if he is available to train today, if not we will have him for Brentford."

Not exactly saying that they're both out though.

2 minutes ago, ewerk said:

"Alex didn’t train yesterday; we will see if he trains today. He wasn’t feeling 100%, I think you could see that. We knew on Friday that he was slightly under the weather.

"We haven’t seen Callum yet, we will see if he is available to train today, if not we will have him for Brentford."

Not exactly saying that they're both out though.

Won't be 100% though.

I've already got a bonk on for tomorrow night. Feel like I'm going on a date with a proper thick bitch who has absolutely no standards.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, MMXXVIII said:

I've already got a bonk on for tomorrow night. Feel like I'm going on a date with a proper thick bitch who has absolutely no standards.

Clearly 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I'm still pissed off they got 3rd ahead of us, never mind the LC final, they were never better than us last year. 

• Like 4

Just now, Howmanheyman said:

I'm still pissed off they got 3rd ahead of us, never mind the LC final, they were never better than us last year. 

rashford scored 30 goals last season. He won a lot of games for them.

• Like 2

We got them at the wrong time in the final and a lot of the times I saw them last season I thought they were in a false position, not as pronounced as this year but still. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Obviously you have to factor in the VAR/Ref bonus points they shouldn't have. 

They were on six points after two games which should've been two but arse dropping officials in drop arse shocker helped them out in both opening games.

Edited by Howmanheyman
  • Like 2

Every time I've seen these cunts since ten Hag took over they have looked proper shite, even with the refereeing influence I cannot fathom how they finished 3rd last year and are comfortable in 8th this.

But shit like this tends to find a way of balancing the books over time.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, MMXXVIII said:

Every time I've seen these cunts since ten Hag took over they have looked proper shite, even with the refereeing influence I cannot fathom how they finished 3rd last year and are comfortable in 8th this.

But shit like this tends to find a way of balancing the books over time.

Sufficient individuals with quality like Fernandes to dig them out of holes of their own making, plus BCB.

• Like 1