Ten bob’s bell ends v HOWE’S HOWITZERS!

Garnacho can be a hanful with his running, hopefully Trippier is fit enough. And hopefully Garnacho's end product is as shite as it was on the weekend. 

9 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

United officially erased from our name. Cole, Keane and Rooney in the studio. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Whey aye, sky. :good:

Couldn’t believe when I seen that line-up :lol: in what world is Andy Cole giving a Newcastle viewpoint these days?

• Like 1

Bruno up front according to the official formation, but I doubt he'll stay there, he runs everything for them. 

I hope we're a couple of goals to the good by half time, so Cole and Rooney can hold a leg each while the presenter bloke changes Keane's nappy. 

• Haha 3

If we get after these early their arse will fall out, and then their stadium roof will fall in cos it’s pissing down here 

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I hope we're a couple of goals to the good by half time, so Cole and Rooney can hold a leg each while the presenter bloke changes Keane's nappy. 

Pre-match, especially against a team you've constantly laughed at, is a time for sober contemplation and general bed wetting. Rein in the sausages. This is the way. 

Just now, aimaad22 said:

Pre-match, especially against a team you've constantly laughed at, is a time for sober contemplation and general bed wetting. Rein in the sausages. This is the way. 

Bollocks. The number of times we've gone to OT KNOWING we're gonna get battered. Now we're going and I honestly think we're the better team and only gonna get better. 

Hide behind the sofa if you like, but I'm standing on mine doing the peeniecopter. 

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Hide behind the sofa if you like, but I'm standing on mine doing the teeniepeeniecopter. 

FYP

• Haha 6

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Bollocks. The number of times we've gone to OT KNOWING we're gonna get battered. Now we're going and I honestly think we're the better team and only gonna get better. 

Hide behind the sofa if you like, but I'm standing on mine doing the peeniecopter. 

Super Troopers Smh GIF by Searchlight Pictures

Just now, ewerk said:

FYP

I've knocked the light fitting out and worn a groove in the amtico and it's not even kick off. 

• Haha 2