The Bad Taste Joke Thread....

Craig

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CabayeAye

All this speculation about how long Jeremy Forrest will spend inside..............

A tight 15 year old....about 2 minutes would be my guess.

The BBC News channel just displayed images of the three women who claimed that Jimmy Savile interfered with them sexually. They showed a current picture of each of the women and a picture taken of each of them from the 1970s.

The caption read: Now, then. Now, then. Now, then.

:lol:

Guest CabayeAye

The BBC News channel just displayed images of the three women who claimed that Jimmy Savile interfered with them sexually. They showed a current picture of each of the women and a picture taken of each of them from the 1970s.

The caption read: Now, then. Now, then. Now, then.

Hopefully that fat one looked a bit better in the past, as she is fucking honking now.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Mate of mine got fired from his job as a 999 call operator.

Some guy phoned up and said 'I'm depressed, I want to end it all so I'm lying on some train tracks waiting for a train to come and put me out of my misery'.

Apparently, 'please remain calm and stay on the line,' was not the appropriate thing to say.

• 4 weeks later...

533775_461076940607559_1585852900_n.jpg

:icon_lol:

Heard a tale of someone round our way going up to Bedlington meet his then girlfriends family. They were in the middle of their tea when his lass took him in the house. They had a pet dog. The Fatha says "Do you like dergs, son?" as he was eating his tea. The lad replied, "What?" Fatha repeats himself, "Dergs! Do you like dergs?" The lad unsure what the Fatha is saying said, "err, divven' knaa, but I'll try some if there's owt left?."

:D (think about it).

Time to roll these out.... (I'm getting hell for them on FB!)

Evidently Oscar misunderstood his girlfriend when she gave him permission to shoot his load all over her face this Valentines Day.

Oscar Pistorius won't have a leg to stand on by the sounds of it!

Oscar PissedOffHeWas - wow!! Some Valentines present, that! Totally blew her mind!

Edited by Craig

• 2 weeks later...

Did anyone hear about The Onion calling that 9 year old girl a cnut? :lol:

I read that earlier, and have since seen her on an Oscars highlights thing.

They had a point ;)

• 1 month later...