Claim To Fame?

Tooj

I've been on TV with Mike Atherton.

I've bowled to Rahul Dravid.

I've played football with Andy Smith and the two MacGregors (of Elgin City fame). ;)

Edited by Walliver

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I once interviewed the GREAT HTT.

113389[/snapback]

Funnily enough, so did I.

113443[/snapback]

You didn't. You just exchanged e-mails with HTT, the answers to your questions were provided by others, three people in total.

Really ?  I thought she'd finished all her music business to concentrate on acting.  You might be seeing her farewell gig - you're very lucky, Luke.

113503[/snapback]

Very clever. If she does indeed give up singing I think we can all consider ourselves lucky.

Frank Clark tried to pull me Mam.

I'm on ITN every time the bastards do a report on Binge drinking, stroking me boobie and waving me Mags badge around.

My Grandma used to present a telly programme called The Revolving Chair or something like that. I'll find out the name.

I'm in the credits list of True Faith.

Been on telly at the match in this country and others.

Was on the back page of the Chronicle after Kiev away.

Been on 5 Live after Southampton, with Albert Kirkey.

Edited by WubbleUC

I was on North East Tonight in the mid-90s playing 5-a-side. They were doing a piece on the older unemployed being discriminated against and showing they were still worthy. In my league we had a bunch of blokes in their ealry 50s who'd been playing there for 25 years or so, so they wanted footage of them playing the youngest team in the league...who happened to be us (we were all about 15-16 at the time). My mates still got it on tape somewhere, it's actually very funny for two main reasons; 1) It had to be dubbed over with cheesy music due to excessive swearing, 2) I'm only on it twice, once being megged and the other getting hit square on the arse with a shot.

I've been on/in far too many Eurovision-related TV shows, radio shows and newspaper articles for my credibility to ever recover. ;)

I helped Donna Air cheat on a mock French oral exam.

Gazza bought me a pint when I was 8.

My mum used to go out with Graham Taylor.

I've slept with a celebrity :)

113448[/snapback]

Can Craig be classed as a celeb? :)

113505[/snapback]

I thought he was speaking about Graham Taylor. ;):slap:

My mum used to go out with Graham Taylor.

I've slept with a celebrity :slap:

113448[/snapback]

Can Craig be classed as a celeb? :)

113505[/snapback]

I thought he was speaking about Graham Taylor. :):lol:

113783[/snapback]

;)

was on TV celebrating Englands first goal against Turkey at the Stadium of Light  :)

was worried for weeks after that, but never got the knock

113872[/snapback]

Renton's been vehemently anti-the English national team ever since attending that match because of the likes of you ;)

I almost had a part in Saving Private Ryan.

And if anyone's got a video of the 1989-90 season (particularly the opening home game against Leeds), you'll see me as the ball-boy who's celebrating with Quinny after his last goal. ;)

And if anyone's got a video of the 1989-90 season (particularly the opening home game against Leeds), you'll see me as the ball-boy who's celebrating with Quinny after his last goal. :)

113881[/snapback]

ugly kid in an awful grey track suit thing, almost shagging one of the players legs? ;)

And if anyone's got a video of the 1989-90 season (particularly the opening home game against Leeds), you'll see me as the ball-boy who's celebrating with Quinny after his last goal. :)

113881[/snapback]

ugly kid in an awful grey track suit thing, almost shagging one of the players legs? ;)

113883[/snapback]

Almost right.......

It was silver, not grey :)

I've played footy with Chris Waddle on several occasions on the school field next to my mam and dads. We lived next door to his brother. I also know (Ant and) Dec's brother.