General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Aye. I mean I know we get slated for complaining it's cold then complaining it's hot, but there's no need to go from pissing down and miserable to face against the radiator hot. Some middle ground would be nice.

i love it. 33 degrees today doon south.

the only thing i can't abide is the public transport. it's not designed to cope with this heat. absolutely savage on the train into work this morning.

i love it. 33 degrees today doon south. the only thing i can't abide is the public transport. it's not designed to cope with this heat. absolutely savage on the train into work this morning.

Got to work as early as possible to avoid the Northern Line at it's worst and to knock off early and enjoy the sun*.

*Sunshine Sheilas

Edited by The Fish

Got to work as early as possible to avoid the Northern Line at it's worst and to knock off early and enjoy the sun*.

*Sunshine Sheilas

:lol:

Around 20 will do me like, any hotter and I melt. Its awful in the office atm

Are you still in touch with his family/lass Cath?

How they doing?

Yep, I'm still in touch. They're good. His mam is always extremely positive and lovely and mentions him often on FB etc. This was her message today..

For you Jon Lockwood, 2 years have passed and yet it still feels like yesterday, We carry on and people think we are strong, We put as they say a face on to save others from seeing the real us, but deep down we grieve every day since you went away,

We love you still and even more, our heart went with you on this day,

Love you and all ways will mum and dad and all of us xxxxxxx