General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

23 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

i don't really know the lads in question that well, but they apparently managed to get away a bonus lad's weekend away every year under this pretence 

They clearly just said that to appear to be such ‘lads’. Because if their lasses were letting them go on stags for weddings they weren’t invited to then they’d have let them let them go away with their mates anyway, surely? Or, more likely, the lasses knew exactly what they were up to and let them think otherwise. I’d have cut all ties with them just for using that phrase ;) 

• Haha 3

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Alex said:

They clearly just said that to appear to be such ‘lads’. Because if their lasses were letting them go on stags for weddings they weren’t invited to then they’d have let them let them go away with their mates anyway, surely? Or, more likely, the lasses knew exactly what they were up to and let them think otherwise. I’d have cut all ties with them just for using that phrase ;) 

it could be that the wives knew about it - i don't know. i've been invited to stag dos before where i've not gone to the weddings - if it was abroad, or i couldn't make the date because of a diary clash, or if it was a small family-only affair, so they could have spun an additional lie into the mix. i dunno. one lad i know quite well did go on one of these fake stag dos so i've no reason to think it was a bullshit 

Edited by Dr Gloom

9 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

it could be that the wives knew about it - i don't know. i've been invited to stag dos before where i've not gone to the weddings - if it was abroad, or i couldn't make the date because of a diary clash, or if it was a small family-only affair, so they could have spun an additional lie into the mix. i dunno. one lad i know quite well did go on one of these fake stag dos so i've no reason to think it was a bullshit 

More likely the wives are out on the pull. 

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

i wonder if strawb is sniffing gak off a stripper's arse yet btw

I’m awake and having a turd atm. We took it easy yesterday so we don’t ruin the food today. 

Found a decent boozer off Leith walk that was open till 1.

All very civilised so far for all the doubters.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

No one permanently paralysed? 

I was going to make a joke about breaking your lasses back, but I shan’t 

• Haha 4

57 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

Pacemaker involved, shouldn't count (Harrumph)

I think they had one when Roger Bannister ran the first sub-four minute mile, mate. It’s not like she benefitting from something illegal or that hasn’t been common practice for decades. It’s not like she’s getting a tow ;) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

This is radge. 

“ Holy Goodnight”

” Is she havin’ a laugh?”

Top commentary from @ewerk there, to be sure x2, so it is. 

• Haha 6

43 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

That's well dope man

It’s some fly shit 

• Haha 3