General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

1 minute ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Paula Vennels being ripped a new arsehole in this inquiry. Turns out the postmaster contracts never said they had to cover all losses personally 

She's a horror. The fact she's a priest as well is off the charts. 

This is such a fucking tragedy. Normal people left broke, imprisoned, with their reputation in tatters and relationships destroyed. Loads dying before they could clear their name. And they did absolutely nothing wrong. Not only that, the only reason the complicit cover up is being sorted now, years and years later is because there was a tv drama about it. Otherwise they’d still be a long way off justice. It genuinely makes me so sad and angry. This is what happens when everything gets privatised and free market capitalism runs riot

• Like 8

3 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

Hopefully he can employ someone who can tell him his real age then

Chancel Mbemba and Oba Martins dream team to the rescue

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Just been told an old mate has basically died whilst coming back from the summit of Everest. Fuck me 😢

Sorry to hear mate but, how does one basically die? 

39 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Just been told an old mate has basically died whilst coming back from the summit of Everest. Fuck me 😢

Sorry to hear about your loss, wykiki. 

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Aye, really sad to hear this mate. Cornices are a hazard even on small mountains. Thoughts for you and his family. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

1 hour ago, wykikitoon said:

They were caught in a cornice fall apparently. Fucking mental. 

1 hour ago, wykikitoon said:

That’s awful news mate. 

• Like 1

Shit Wyki, awful news.

Those videos are mental mind, looks like summiting Everest is just joining a big queue these days.

Went down a rabbit hole last night of looking at videos and shit on Everest summit.  It doesn't look very pleasant at all!

Anyways, smashed out a very enjoyable 100km this morning on the bike and now chilling and ready for the FA Cup final.  Lets enjoy the small things eh!

• Like 5

Sad. I’m surprised their aren’t more people from the single sports (golf,  tennis etc ) that struggle with mental health.  It must be brutal continually travelling around,  constantly staying in hotels etc away from their families. 

• Like 3

Yeah, it must be pretty brutal unless you’re a top player with lots of sponsors etc. Even things like getting injured for 3 months and losing your income, ranking points etc. must put enormous amounts of pressure on people. 

• Like 2