General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Try another method then. Choose from the following options;

1. Small

2. Average.

3. Above average.

4. Dumplings boiling over.

5. Black eye when jogging.

6. Even Bravissimo said they can't accommodate these puppies.

7. Anything past option 6 requires photographic evidence.

Somewhere between 4&5.

Richard Hammond, perhaps the more easygoing of the Top Gear triumvirate, has bashed the BBC for what one TV critic has labelled "one of the worst TV scheduling disasters in a long time". Sunday night's Top Gear, a celebration of some of Britain's finest motors on its most pleasing roads, was immediately followed by Das Auto which, you guessed it, was a celebration of some of Germany's finest motors and a history of the decline of British motoring. "We'd spent months planning this show, they must have known," fumed Hammy, according to the Sun. "It was a kick in the teeth."

:lol: Good.

Aye 10 is Hurst who's signature it is. Got it signed at Rainton meadows arena at a charity night. He was a very nice, humble fella, happy to sign stuff. 16 is Martin Peters so its a West Ham trio! I've had it for a while but just got it framed today so its been in storage a few years!

Got a signed Shearer and SBR shirt. Really need to get it in a decent frame and hung.

My lass has tried to get me to sell it a few times, really, really don't think I could tbh.

Got a signed Shearer and SBR shirt. Really need to get it in a decent frame and hung.

My lass has tried to get me to sell it a few times, really, really don't think I could tbh.

I've got a signed top from the relegation season. It has yet to be framed. :lol: