General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

In fairness to the Pinball Wizard, must admit i'm waiting to see if he donates a whack to a charity himself considering the sheer amount donated.

don't begrudge him it at all guys clearly going to have had a tough life, and that attack is disgraceful, But equally it'd be odd to see him cruising down the road in a convertible merc with snoop dogg playing, pulling up to his new 5bedroom detached with hottub

(i kinda hope he does that too mind)

I don't think he'd get a convertible, often see him holding an umbrella when it's sunny. Would probably be better off just getting a normal car. :up:

Nice one. My aunt has just been told she might only have a year to live today. Finds out next Tuesday. Glad things are improving for you mate

Well I hope she has a lot longer. You get told the worst, they said potentially 2 for me, but potentially 40 too. Either way 2 or 40 I doubt I'll see my club win a trophy.

Well I hope she has a lot longer. You get told the worst, they said potentially 2 for me, but potentially 40 too. Either way 2 or 40 I doubt I'll see my club win a trophy.

Apparently the new generation could live well into their mid 100's. With my boy being 4 I have told him to like rugby and support New Zealand.

So I was on holiday skiing last week with no access to internet or anything. Did I miss anything? I see we picked up 4 points while I was away... should probably go away more often if that's the case.

that's the one thing you can say with any certainty

Class, they've had a lot of snow in the last couple of weeks haven't they? How did you fare through the week? I was shocking on my first couple of days but the improvement progressed pretty quickly after that. Did you take any lessons?

Yeah we were really lucky as the day we arrived they got 2-3m of snowfall. It started icing over through the week though as no more fell while we were there.

My experience was the same as yours though - two days of falling over and cursing followed by 3-4 days of feeling pretty competent. We got one two hour lesson just to get a grounding in the basics, but we went with friends who showed us some stuff as well.

All in all was a good holiday, would go again. Did you go to La Plagne?

Edited by Rayvin

I went to the 3 valleys, you can see La Plagne from there though!

Been to Meribel 5 or 6 times and Coucherval a similar amount. Superb area.

Went to Les Arcs and thought it was shit so hired a car and spent a couple of days in Meribel :lol:

I went to the 3 valleys, you can see La Plagne from there though!

Ah some of the others were talking about there. Sounds good!

Been to Meribel 5 or 6 times and Coucherval a similar amount. Superb area.

Went to Les Arcs and thought it was shit so hired a car and spent a couple of days in Meribel :lol:

What was wrong with Les Arcs?

Ah some of the others were talking about there. Sounds good!

What was wrong with Les Arcs?

It was a shit hole. I stayed at 1800. The link over to La Plagne was down due to maintenance. If that was up, I think it would have been better.

Les Arcs 1950 / 2000 is stunning though. It was great having a beer there with the people skiing through the village.