General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

4 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

All bets are off when you pull a knife on someone imo 

Maybe one-on-one, but the kid was on the deck and getting battered by three bigger blokes at the point he stamped on him. 

But, adrenaline is a hell of a rush, I suppose. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Maybe one-on-one, but the kid was on the deck and getting battered by three bigger blokes at the point he stamped on him. 

But, adrenaline is a hell of a rush, I suppose. 

On closer inspection somethings clearly gone on before. There's already blood on the floor at the beginning of the video. His mate changed his mind after one dig!

15 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

On closer inspection somethings clearly gone on before. There's already blood on the floor at the beginning of the video. His mate changed his mind after one dig!

KD’s gone full Clouseau…

giphy.webp

:lol:

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

In a curry house in Keswick full of Tarquin pissed Liverpool fans ffs

Chill out and enjoy yourself is my advice. I'd love to ve in Keswick right now, regardless of plastic football fans. Been fucking freezing here today as well unlike virtually everywhere else! 

• Like 1

Just now, Renton said:

Chill out and enjoy yourself is my advice. I'd love to ve in Keswick right now, regardless of plastic football fans. Been fucking freezing here today as well unlike virtually everywhere else! 

😂 I struggle with pissed people. Curry was mega though. 

Its not been warm here today. But since 5:30 the sun has come out and its beautiful. 

54 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

In a curry house in Keswick full of Tarquin pissed Liverpool fans ffs

Is there a pointy-headed bloke in a fedora, sat in the corner scarfing the entire menu? 

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Is there a pointy-headed bloke in a fedora, sat in the corner scarfing the entire menu? 

He's ruining Bowness iirc. Easily the worst lake district place imo. 

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Renton said:

He's ruining Bowness iirc. Easily the worst lake district place imo. 

Blackpool on Windermere tbh

• Like 1

Lol, had a drive up the kirkstone pass to Pattetdale, glenridding and then Keswick for lunch (greggs), shouting fuck off Wyki to every cyclist holding up the traffic :lol: 

Bowness has been canny Tbf. Found some new back street pubs and even booked a prime seat for the match.

Fallbarrow very nice. 50 yards to the lake with a cup of tea in one hand, dog in the other.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Further confirms my viewpoint that cars wreck everywhere that's nice. :D  Mind, I'm just back from a day of hiking around NW Kent countryside that would be lovely if it wasn't for the constant drone of a motorway somewhere in the middle distance, so I may be biased.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

Further confirms my viewpoint that cars wreck everywhere that's nice. :D  Mind, I'm just back from a day of hiking around NW Kent countryside that would be lovely if it wasn't for the constant drone of a motorway somewhere in the middle distance, so I may be biased.

These people say cyclists think they're entitled 😂

Holding up the traffic. You are traffic! 

55 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Lol, had a drive up the kirkstone pass to Pattetdale, glenridding and then Keswick for lunch (greggs), shouting fuck off Wyki to every cyclist holding up the traffic :lol: 

Bowness has been canny Tbf. Found some new back street pubs and even booked a prime seat for the match.

Fallbarrow very nice. 50 yards to the lake with a cup of tea in one hand, dog in the other.

Kirkstone pass Inn is a nice stop off on that route on a summers day. IF you ever wanted to do some hill walking it's also a great starting point (from the bus) as you're already 1500 feet up. Can walk over to Patterdale via High Street or Patterdale or Ambleside or Grasmere via Fairfield. Doesn't help me much though as it's always descent that fucks my knees and hips. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

It's a paradox though, you need to get there somehow. Wainwright was very forthright condemning the upgrade of the A72 without a hint of irony that he was massively popularising the Lakes through his books. The story the world over. 

9 hours ago, Renton said:

Kirkstone pass Inn is a nice stop off on that route on a summers day. IF you ever wanted to do some hill walking it's also a great starting point (from the bus) as you're already 1500 feet up. Can walk over to Patterdale via High Street or Patterdale or Ambleside or Grasmere via Fairfield. Doesn't help me much though as it's always descent that fucks my knees and hips. 

Red Screes is a good one from there too.