General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

On 24/10/2022 at 07:54, Gemmill said:

Sounds similar to my experience. Honestly, take it really easy. Don't go back to work too quickly, don't try and do too much. 

The last thing you want is to lumber yourself with something that hangs around longer term for the sake of something daft (like work). 

You weren't fucking kidding. I was supposed to be going into the office today but fuck that, I feel like a herd of elephants have trampled across my chest. It definitely is a slower recovery than a usual bug.

On 07/06/2022 at 16:29, Gemmill said:

I'll let you know how the Wee Shoogle goes. Might be the best £27.50 ever spent. 

Did you ever buy this thing? :lol:

Just seen a 'top tip' that if you place a mouse on top of an analogue watch, the moving second hand will stop a computer going into sleep mode. You're welcome.

6 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

No but that's a good reminder. I'll check out this watch thing. Probably a bit cheaper to replace the currently flat battery on my analogue watch than get one of these things. 

19 hours ago, Gemmill said:

I've got a roomba in the upstairs cupboard that's doing nowt. 

Problem sorted.