General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

1 hour ago, wykikitoon said:

I like Colin Murray and Offiah is a RL legend.  I knew he was a private school bumder, but when he went on and said Great Britain and its Empire was built on people from Private schools I face palmed.  

What a fucking knob. (Not you, wykiki). :lol:

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, Meenzer said:

Cz5HDa.jpg

A laugh and a "quip". Aye. Definitely not fuming at all. :lol:

If someone in Moss Side asks you how much money you have, it usually means "how much money will you give me to avoid the inconvenience of being stabbed?" The future King has probably had Amir locked up in the Tower of London for it.

3 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

I like Colin Murray and Offiah is a RL legend.  I knew he was a private school bumder, but when he went on and said Great Britain and its Empire was built on people from Private schools I face palmed.  

The Empire, aye. Although it’s absolutely nothing to be proud of and wallowing in this kind of stupid nostalgia is the reason the country’s been in decline for decades 

13 hours ago, Meenzer said:

Cz5HDa.jpg

A laugh and a "quip". Aye. Definitely not fuming at all. :lol:

The Prince quipped, 'Listen you little ginger cunt, I've more money than you can fucking count and if you ask me that question again I'll rip your fucking head off and shit down your throat'.

Carl Hendrick on X: "A visibly angry Prince William confronting Mick  Hucknall today. https://t.co/D8c3wQtQXq" / X

• Haha 5

7 minutes ago, ewerk said:

The Prince quipped, 'Listen you little ginger cunt, I've more money than you can fucking count and if you ask me that question again I'll rip your fucking head off and shit down your throat'.

Carl Hendrick on X: "A visibly angry Prince William confronting Mick  Hucknall today. https://t.co/D8c3wQtQXq" / X

Ginger cunt: At least I can still count my nannas, with my mams help.

Moss Side:

Excited Loop GIF

Ginger Cunt:

Prince Harry Mic Drop GIF

• Haha 4

50 minutes ago, Alex said:

The Empire, aye. Although it’s absolutely nothing to be proud of and wallowing in this kind of stupid nostalgia is the reason the country’s been in decline for decades 

I just found it odd how a black man would seem proud of that.

Random thought for the day. Why is it that some songs I have loved for years or decades, play on an almost daily basis, and still don't know the words off by heart?

But when a reference is made to Anthony Gordon, all of a sudden "Gordon is a moron" by Jilted John gets in my head and despite never listening to this for 30 years I know every lyric of the entire song (verse and chorus) off by heart?

I've been going out with a girl

Her name is ju u u lie

But last night she saifd to me

While we were watching telly......... 

Oh she's a slag and he's a creep
She's a tart, he's very cheap
She is a slut, he thinks he's tough
She is a bitch, he is a puff
Yeah yeah, it's not fair
Yeah yeah, it's not fair

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Identify with the lyrics? :lol:

Probably. :lol:

It might have been one of the first singles I bought tbf and one of the best examples of a narrative song ever. It's brilliant and I love the fact the bands name shows it was always intended as a one off. :)

• Like 2

6 hours ago, RobinRobin said:

I mean, I wouldn't enjoy that particular fair ground ride, but why did he take so long to get in?

Well done, Craney, though.

I’d imagine the combo of high winds, and the massive irregular updrafts from the fire hampered him a bit. 

Ah, I’ve just realised you probably mean the lad being rescued, in which case, fuck knows- I’d have been in to that cage the second it was in reach :lol:

• Like 1