General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Guest LeazesLad
Not to mention the obvious fake tan line!

Danny you bender :razz:

Mate I haven't seen shoes like that since Forrest Gump! Christ, I wouldn't do my gardening in those.

As for the tie, someone needs to tell Stevie, that the "big knot" was litterally a decade ago and the silk kipper matching shirt combo is reminiscent of a Lee Bowyer court appearance back in the day.

It has all the hall marks of someone who is a bit set in his ways and "knows what he likes" including the hair which seems to belong to an era, when East 17 were topping the charts.

As I say, total mess.

Without doubt you are a fat ugly dwarf like rodent though Danny. I think you're jealous of me, I'm 6ft2, I look areet, got a decent physique, and you're criticising work shoes and ties :lol: what an absolute cock. People who are happy with how they look don't criticise others, you suffer small man syndrome mate, and I look down my nose at you.

What a rent boy.

Danny you bender :icon_lol:

Mate I haven't seen shoes like that since Forrest Gump! Christ, I wouldn't do my gardening in those.

As for the tie, someone needs to tell Stevie, that the "big knot" was litterally a decade ago and the silk kipper matching shirt combo is reminiscent of a Lee Bowyer court appearance back in the day.

It has all the hall marks of someone who is a bit set in his ways and "knows what he likes" including the hair which seems to belong to an era, when East 17 were topping the charts.

As I say, total mess.

Without doubt you are a fat ugly dwarf like rodent though Danny. I think you're jealous of me, I'm 6ft2, I look areet, got a decent physique, and you're criticising work shoes and ties :lol: what an absolute cock. People who are happy with how they look don't criticise others, you suffer small man syndrome mate, and I look down my nose at you.

What a rent boy.

Decent physique? :razz: fat as fuck more like.

Guest LeazesLad

Danny you bender :icon_lol:

As I say, total mess.

What a rent boy.

Decent physique? :razz: fat as fuck more like.

What 15st and 6ft2? I'd look like a mug if I was 13st. Mebeez in your underfed Berkshire world. To be fair am more than half a stone up from christmas, but I'm getting a mental image of a young 11st Elton John type, am I close?

Guest LeazesLad

Got that suit at Slaters anyway ye cheeky cunt £170. Anyone that spends more than £200 on a suit for work should have daft cunt put on their gravestone. How much do yous on here pay for your suits?

Guest LeazesLad
danny get a picture up and then you can criticise people.

He knows the truth Kevin. You know there's nothing to criticise so there's no need to repeat yourself son.

danny get a picture up and then you can criticise people.

He knows the truth Kevin. You know there's nothing to criticise so there's no need to repeat yourself son.

Okay then, before you "comment" on other people.

Better :lol:?

Got that suit at Slaters anyway ye cheeky cunt £170. Anyone that spends more than £200 on a suit for work should have daft cunt put on their gravestone. How much do yous on here pay for your suits?

You should try online tailoring from the far east mate, you pay the same and you dont have to buy them off the rail.

Im pretty sure they will go up to a 38 inch waist.

Guest LeazesLad

You should try online tailoring from the far east mate, you pay the same and you dont have to buy them off the rail.

Im pretty sure they will go up to a 38 inch waist.

38 :lol: I was 36 for four year, 34 noo. Why anyone would spend £700 on an Armani suit baffles me. You can't tell the difference between Asda specials and them imo.

Guest LeazesLad

Anyway get some pics of yourself up Danny, I won't even take the piss even if you're ugly as fuck. You seem the type of lad who spends a lot of their life on facebook so you'll have ready made pics to stick up.

Plenty of people would never have the balls to either put up a picture online or go on national radio prepared to be lampooned.

Some people are singularly expert at sniping from the sides.

Everyone knows the difference.

Guest LeazesLad
Plenty of people would never have the balls to either put up a picture online or go on national radio prepared to be lampooned.

Some people are singularly expert at sniping from the sides.

Everyone knows the difference.

Well am not arrogant, and am not big headed, but am happy with who I am and how I look broadly speaking - plenty people value my personality and how I look so anything negative and to be fair I don't get any negativity is water off a ducks back.

thats what you wear to work Stevie? i thought you were in construction or construction management? fuck i'd end it all if i had to wear a suit to work, collared shirt and jeans is all that is required in BC, but then we're more relaxed over here.

thats what you wear to work Stevie? i thought you were in construction or construction management? fuck i'd end it all if i had to wear a suit to work, collared shirt and jeans is all that is required in BC, but then we're more relaxed over here.

I really miss me nice suits, flashy next ties and shoes and me cuff links ...... :razz: Could always be the best dressed taxi driver in town I suppose.

I remember thinking Id fucking arrived when I progressed from a nylon tie to a silk one :lol:

Anyway get some pics of yourself up Danny, I won't even take the piss even if you're ugly as fuck...

Don't worry, I will.

The only reason Danny wouldn't put pictures up is if he's ashamed of how he looks. It's not like we don't already know roughly what he's going to look like.

I'm thinking plunging neckline and a strappy backless black number. :lol:

either that or a ball gag and Jimmy Kranky Fetish outfit. :razz:

(more likely skinny jeans, low neck t-shirt, guido hair and permatan.)