General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

The last time i went there i nearly got thrown out, they wouldnt believe it was me in the ID. they said "did ******* used to go to oakgrove (a school)?" "naw i went to st petes why?" then when i went away they said to my friend that a bouncers coming up to check me out, i'm still waiting on that bouncer.

I get asked for ID occaisionally and Im 30 in April. Mind you I've not drunk the girly drinks you do for years. I was on the Newcastle Brown when I was your age. I bypassed the Fosters/wife beater phase.

Anyway, anyone tried that non-alcoholic wine? If you wanted to cut down the alcohol intake don't bother with this. It's worse than Kevin's aftershock.

Finally, Steven Seagal meets Justin Lee Collins..................just why?

You're 17 and your nights out consist of going to Wetherspoons/Sugar, my point is that in four years time you'll be doing the exact same thing.

Key words in that statement; you're 17. what the fuck else do you expect me to do? go to the "pub" and have a jolly old time with some of the finest ales going? fuck off you boring old coot.

I didn't say anything about what you're currently doing, I don't expect you to do anything 'better'.

I'm making the point that if you go to uni in Derry you'll be doing the exact same thing for the next 4/5 years.

Agh thats right i forgot to tell the board, I got an offer for Queens on thursday morning :D:icon_lol: :icon_lol: so putting that down as my choice, computing and information technology.