General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Really, why not I wonder. It's clearly a risk and they do ask (and can request LFTs I think).

Have you ever had LFTs requested? I'd tell the insurance company to get fucked if they started asking for blood tests off me. Medical notes do not get shared with insurance companies

Have you ever had LFTs requested? I'd tell the insurance company to get fucked if they started asking for blood tests off me. Medical notes do not get shared with insurance companies

I know for a fact this isn't true. My insurer's have obtained mine, after some screening questions which included in my case a query about hypertension. I have a right to decline, but if I do they'll understandably tell me to get fucked. That's how risk stratification works.

The Sunday night work blues are far less apparent when you've not spent Fri and Sat boozing too. There's definitely a mental element to it where it leaves you a mess come Sunday teatime.

Drink during the week, why should you have a hangover on your free days? This is basic stuff tbh.

My weekend is Monday and Tuesday so no Sunday night blues here either. I do have to do the school run but occasionally sneak back to bed for a couple of hours when I get back..

Another 'Scrounger having more babies' headline coming up in the likes of the Daily Mail.......What? It's a Royal? It's William's bit of stuff, Kate? Gawd bless ere, Sah! Hope her sickness is quick and easy, hope the baby is golden and hope the Royal vaginal flaps don't get too battered by the Royal birth. Worth every penny, Ma'am.

Split Arse. First time I ever heard that was when my brother's manc mate found out his second child was going to be a girl.

"Fucks sake Geordie it's another fucking split-arse". Rarely left speechless but I had no idea what to say to that.

"Stop speaking to me you thick Manc cunt" springs to mind.