General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

So weird couple of months, brother in law dropped down dead unexpectedly mid April, he was 47. The Tuesday after the funeral my nice company paid me off. So with the 4 weeks notice and the decent pay off the wife and I decided I should give contracting a go seeing as we had 4 months of wages basically. On Tuesday I was offered and accepted a contract on £445 a day, inside IR35 so I am paying a fuck ton of tax but yeah a full few weeks.

• 2 weeks later...

Found a new hobby for our resident clown shoe. 

Might come in handy in a couple of years when his ringpiece gives up the ghost. 

'I paid £160 for a pair of limited edition nappies' https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-47319641

( Also, can our Edinburgh contingent please seek out this woman and give her a slap? Cheers:good: )

“ Cressida my dear, I’m afraid things aren’t looking rosy financially”

” Oh Bertie, please say it isn’t so!”

” I’m afraid so my dearest, I’ve already sold the family silver, the lodge in Gstaad has gone, and the twins have had to move to day-school…”

” Oh dearest, please don’t say what I think you’re about to say… anything but that!”

” We have no option my sweet, the Nappy Collection has to go… I’ve a man from Bonhams coming this afternoon”

devastated-gif-10.gif

8 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Found a new hobby for our resident clown shoe. 

Might come in handy in a couple of years when his ringpiece gives up the ghost. 

'I paid £160 for a pair of limited edition nappies' https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-47319641

( Also, can our Edinburgh contingent please seek out this woman and give her a slap? Cheers:good: )

I hate the world 

Of course, The Sultan is the living embodiment of a pious Muslim who follows the Koran to the letter… 

… when he’s not shagging under-age lasses from his harem, off his nut on booze and coke, in his gold plated palaces. 

Renowned local shithole, Gotham Town has shut for good, I see. I don't know if you've ever tried going in there through the day but daylight really shows what a right fucking dump it is/was. Played some decent tunes though and hopefully it isn't replaced with some shit prosecco and gin den for arseholes to take Instagram selfies in.

10 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Of course, The Sultan is the living embodiment of a pious Muslim who follows the Koran to the letter… 

… when he’s not shagging under-age lasses from his harem, off his nut on booze and coke, in his gold plated palaces. 

Golden handshakes with the high echelons, very, very scary what goes on at the top. It really is.

7 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Renowned local shithole, Gotham Town has shut for good, I see. I don't know if you've ever tried going in there through the day but daylight really shows what a right fucking dump it is/was. Played some decent tunes though and hopefully it isn't replaced with some shit prosecco and gin den for arseholes to take Instagram selfies in.

I walked past about a month ago through the day and assumed it had already closed down

Happy Face put this on twitter....

Ive put it in here because my 82 year old mother was admitted to hospital at 3am in return for £0. Never, ever let these individuals have their day in the sun, as they’d hoped for today. 

• Like 1