General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Just now, Renton said:

You'd think. But if you bring it up, the end result will be people bringing dogs will stop coming in and yeah, I'd be ostracised probably. Maybe I'm a coward but I don't want the awkwardness. I dunno, my point was more about when this became a normal thing. I can see it being okay in some work places with segregated areas, but this is a modern open plan multi-storey office, we have dogs running up and down it, sniffing out your sarnies etc. It wouldn't be allowed anywhere else I've worked.  

I'm sorry like but the rest of my colleagues could just fuck off on this one, especially if I was allergic to the damn things :lol: It is callous of them to inflict that upon you, not the other way around.

1 minute ago, Rayvin said:

I'm sorry like but the rest of my colleagues could just fuck off on this one, especially if I was allergic to the damn things :lol: It is callous of them to inflict that upon you, not the other way around.

image.gif.4d7e8e717cfda217d34598a64ce0ce14.gif

"Keep these things THE DAMN HELL away from me, darling!"

• Haha 2

Yeah, I think it’s a bit odd in that sort

of office environment. I could see an occasional day where it would be allowed but not all the time and especially if they actual piss and shit inside the office :lol: and I absolutely love dogs

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

I'd be kicking up a stink about it tbh, it sounds fairly grim.

Or pissing on my line manager's carpet while shouting "see how you like it".

Sounds like there's high risk of kicking up a stink if people aren't picking up shite after themselves.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Renton said:

Nice logic.

Think About It GIF by Identity

We were genuinely talking about getting a dog if we weren't lucky enough to get pregnant this year.

So while I'm delighted to welcome an addition to the School of Fish, I'm a little disappointed we won't get a dog for a while.

5 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Dogs absolutely love me. I'd be holding court in the canteen, playing pool and cards with them and stuff.

I used to have one of those dogs playing snooker pictures on my wall when was about 10 :lol: 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, spongebob toonpants said:

Just driven 300 miles to Lancaster. Picking up the MIL ashes tomorrow. Get to the hotel only to find the good lady wife hasn't confirmed the booking and the hotel is in fact full.

No room at the Inn.......

Zoinks! 

16 minutes ago, Renton said:

This thread got me googling stuff and now I have seen stuff I can't unsee. You're welcome.

Screenshot_20231011_193718_Chrome.thumb.jpg.a1fad814e6a5582ef436b95adb07117f.jpg

What in the everloving fuck did you search to get that? :lol: 

• Haha 4