General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Even the small ones provide better protection than none. I only wear the pads with attached ankle guards though personally, helps stop them slipping all over the shop.

I hate the ankle ones, I wear smallish pads with these round the bottom on the outside of my socks to keep them in place http://www.sportsdirect.com/nike-guard-stays-818032?colcode=81803230

Yeah, open fractures are priority cases.

Re Lesley Garrett, I saw her at the Leeds Opera in The Park Show on Saturday. As well as ruining the finale with a dreadful version of "You'll Never Walk Alone", she announced she was being flown to Paris so she could steel Bradley's limelight, the fucking twat.

She was rediculous like. I can only really compare it to a cross between an on-pitch and emotional (pissed) Phil Brown doing 'This Is The Best Trip' and Delia Smith's rendition of 'Letsby Avenue' !?

To top it off though - she had this oversized Union Jack plumped-up Union Jack dress on. Bradley's there just being understated and cool in his Adidas Stockholm's on the podium and she's off to the side giving it six nowt like a drunken auntie on a wedding karaoke

Edited by LoveTheBobby

She was rediculous like. I can only really compare it to a cross between an on-pitch and emotional (pissed) Phil Brown doing 'This Is The Best Trip' and Delia Smith's rendition of 'Letsby Avenue' !?

To top it off though - she had this oversized Union Jack plumped-up Union Jack dress on. Bradley's there just being understated and cool in his Adidas Stockholm's on the podium and she's off to the side giving it six nowt like a drunken auntie on a wedding karaoke

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4444989/Tour-de-Farce-opera-solo-leaves-Wiggins-in-pain.html

:lol:

I know, I love how he's making no effort to disguise how horrified he is, and why the fuck should he? His moment if glory and that slag is hogging the limelight. As they announced she was gonna do it at the concert I was at my immediate thought was "I bet he'll fucking love that!"

The injections contained mixtures of bathroom caulk, cement, super glue, Fix-a-Flat (used for repairing flat tyres) and mineral oil, and we're sealed with cotton wool and super glue. :lol:

There's nowt wrong with a big arse but that's ridiculous. I think the lass from Jamaica with the big arse and tits is great, she's nee beauty but very sexy, so I'm not bigarseist. Forget her name now. The singer.

oneal-ron-morris-1-942x530.jpg

Woman Charged In Buttock Enhancement Killing

Florida police say Oneal Morris posed as a doctor and performed homemade cosmetic surgery, pumping toxic substances into women.

http://news.sky.com/...ncement-killing

:lol: Looks like someone has hoyed loads of cotton padding down her grundies. Could probably bounce to the shop like.

Don't know why it's come to mind, but I used to be unlucky timing wise at getting a random hard on sitting in class when I was a teenager. It would always happen about 5-10 mins before the lesson was finished and I had to frantically think of Margaret Thatcher so's to not display my 'bonk on' to my classmates.

Well it is a general random thread. :whistling:

Don't know why it's come to mind, but I used to be unlucky timing wise at getting a random hard on sitting in class when I was a teenager. It would always happen about 5-10 mins before the lesson was finished and I had to frantically think of Margaret Thatcher so's to not display my 'bonk on' to my classmates.

Once had to ride the bus an extra couple of stops instead of standing up with a lob on.

There's nowt wrong with a big arse but that's ridiculous. I think the lass from Jamaica with the big arse and tits is great, she's nee beauty but very sexy, so I'm not bigarseist. Forget her name now. The singer.

Diane Abbott ?

:lol:

I used to do trampolining competitively at school.

Had to wear whites, same kit as the blokes wear at Olympic gymnastics.

The lasses wore leotards-the combination of fit lasses giving it mid air straddles and my raging teenage hormones meant "trouser control" was a never ending nightmare :lol:

Thankfully never happened to me , but one lad from another club got a stotter whilst he was sitting on the trampoline waiting to start.

( you had to stand up and salute the judges before starting, by that I mean you assumed a crucifix position. )

He got the nod to start, shook his head at his coach, who was telling him to get on with it.

Poor fucker did the salute, and his entire routine, with a proper tent on, we of course were massively sympathetic :lol: