General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Considering you were saying earlier about how you think Clare Balding is a pretty lady, I don't think pics of this lass will be necessary.

Awww come on.

She is though this grad, damn cutie. Its funny as fuck as suddenly this lad has a lot of people at his desk.

I dropped my car off today to get the AC gassed and for its MOT. I take it to a garage I've always used do work - they don't do the MOT themselves but will arrange it and obviously get the work if theres any. Last year it needed some welding which cost a fucking small fortune.

So the bloke phoned me to tell me they did the AC then took it to the MOT place but got a call that it had failed to start during the test so they took it back and found the starter motor has gone. He then tells me they can sort it out no problem and the price isn't the end of the world but I have to ask him that it seems strange it just happened to go today when I've never had a problem with it. He didn't really pick up on what I was saying so I thought about the hassle it would be to get it towed home, arrange someone else to check it out and then fix it if has gone so I just told him to go ahead.

The thing is part of me can't see how it would be worth be worth their while to "arrange" the problem as the other garage is only getting the MOT test fee anyway and the amount to buy and fit a new one isn't something I would bother for if I was them. Now I'm thinking of asking for them to keep the old one so I can get it checked out - am I being a paranoid idiot or what?

Nice story of the couple that won £148m on the Lottery .

Sound people . Not sure I'd want to 'go public' like , too many crackerjacks .

Apparently they are advised to go public and get it over and done with, otherwise the lovely tabloids track them down and tear them to shreds.

And aye, sound like decent folk.