General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

:lol: absolute knacker of a bloke who we should get back on here straight away.

Think of the children :lol:

It would liven things up in the short term, I'll give you that.

Long term it would be the same 8 year old argument, if you can call it that, again and again.

Think of the 6 year old schoolboys who are being given tellytubby type handbags as part of their school uniforms so they don't develop these homophobic tendencies and grow up becoming more tolerant of gender bender sexuality, including their female side, so become more balanced human beings

FYP

Watching the news this morning and my lass why they couldn't just "drop off some people who're definitely going to die from Ebola into the Isis lot?"

She seemed shocked when I told her that you can't do that because that is biological warfare.

I'm living with Chemical Ali :lol:

Best thing about the Leazes on Twitter crack is that he'll definitely forget about the limit every single time and have to go back and delete things to make it to 140.

Tempted to block him just to see who he bothers post-pub if I'm not available?

Watching the news this morning and my lass why they couldn't just "drop off some people who're definitely going to die from Ebola into the Isis lot?"

She seemed shocked when I told her that you can't do that because that is biological warfare.

I'm living with Chemical Ali :lol:

We get it man, you've got a lass. ;)

New one on me that.

I'll try it out on Mrs.

" Can I broken promise on your tits, petal?"

:whistle:

I was just refering to the times on here when Fish has asked to go out with Meenzer somewhere but never got an answer or got the 'washing his hair' excuse.