General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Anybody on here ever had Gabapentin before?

Been prescribed it by my consultant to try and limit the never problems in my back.

Was working on 1 x 100mg capsules three times a day in January. Moved up to 300mg capsusles yesterday, only managed to take one in the morning and felt like a complete and utter space cadet for the rest of the day.

Not sure if I fancy persisting with that especially as I will have to take the 300mg capsule three times a day. I know initially you can expect some form of a reaction but actually terrified to take one again.

:idiot::idiot::idiot:

Well yesterday when I took my first dose of gabapentin I didn't take any tramadol at the same time as I thought that could have the potential for disaster at such a time of day.

So after being off my tits for most of the day when that calmed itself down I then took tramadol at about half 3 yesterday afternoon for the pain instead. Felt alright for the rest of the day like, but just didn't want to take any more of the gabapentin yesterday due to the impact it had.

The 100mg by itself doesn't do anything anymore. Which is why the doctor has upped my to that dose at the moment. Also when I first started on them and following on from yesterday it's a right nightmare to try and get up the next morning when you first start on them.

It took me about seven snoozes this morning and I took it almost 24 hours previous. :lol:

Are you impressed that I was being sensible with my tramadol though? :joker:

Anybody on here ever had Gabapentin before?
Been prescribed it by my consultant to try and limit the never problems in my back.
Was working on 1 x 100mg capsules three times a day in January. Moved up to 300mg capsusles yesterday, only managed to take one in the morning and felt like a complete and utter space cadet for the rest of the day.
Not sure if I fancy persisting with that especially as I will have to take the 300mg capsule three times a day. I know initially you can expect some form of a reaction but actually terrified to take one again.
:idiot::idiot::idiot:

i'll take your spares off your hands. could do with a lively friday night

I'm bloody amazed! ;)

Did you try upping it to 200mg to see how that went?

Tried that but there wasn't any difference to the impact that it had on the pain.

No one gives shit i nearly died in an air crash. Bastards.

The bloke didnt understand the word 'underwear' when he asked me what it was, i then tried to think of the word in French and used the word for 'knickers' instead. What a div :lol:

No one gives shit i nearly died in an air crash. Bastards.

The bloke didnt understand the word 'underwear' when he asked me what it was, i then tried to think of the word in French and used the word for 'knickers' instead. What a div :lol:

This implies that your underwear is sufficiently unrecognisable from normal underwear, that a French security guard, presumably used to rifling through bags of people's underwear, and also presumably having worn underwear himself, was unable to be sure what it was... :lol:

This implies that your underwear is sufficiently unrecognisable from normal underwear, that a French security guard, presumably used to rifling through bags of people's underwear, and also presumably having worn underwear himself, was unable to be sure what it was... :lol:

They were picked up by the x-ray scanner :lol: He didnt pull them out, unfold them and give the elastic waist a little tweak, he was asking what it was as he was pulling them out saying the machine had picked up a material like a t-shirt or something.

This story makes less sense to me, dont worry. I'm the one standing red-faced in my socks claiming to have a pair of knickers in my bag that are clearly a bloke's jockeys.

They were picked up by the x-ray scanner :lol: He didnt pull them out, unfold them and give the elastic waist a little tweak, he was asking what it was as he was pulling them out saying the machine had picked up a material like a t-shirt or something.

This story makes less sense to me, dont worry. I'm the one standing red-faced in my socks claiming to have a pair of knickers in my bag that are clearly a bloke's jockeys.

Mmmm...And you recently got sick after a visit with Govt types.

Edited by Park Life

Security at the airport pulled my underpants out of my briefcase and inspected them this morning. My flight then pulled up sharply and aborted the landing about 100m off the ground in thick fog. Not sure which was more traumatic.

Eventful.

1625xzb.jpg

:lol: Cheers Ant (who also posted the answer, lest the records make me look crazed)

Two more observations - firstly, you're at 34,999 failed spam attempts on the board (which I find interesting because I like numbers and am a dork)

Secondly, I can't quote your posts :lol: why is this?

EDIT - your post no longer exists which may explain the second point...

Edited by Rayvin

1625xzb.jpg

Did he appear in his knickers in a brut advert with 'enry Cooper or something??

Anyway, this evening, I will be mostly eating QUINONA for my tea :lol:

It's taking burger form apparently, with dates and black beans....honestly she's lost the plot this time, wtf is quinona?....anyone??...