General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

That's cos I'm super intelligent though. Which makes me more prone to contemplating the futility of it all.

Just put it in yer head your buying an olive/lemon farm somewhere warm. It keeps me going. :lol:

:lol: I once stayed at a converted olive press in the middle of nowhere in Tuesday. Wandering to the local store and pointing at different breads/meats like a classic Englishman abroad.

I'd even commit to learning the language if I lived there full time.

Have been in over the two weeks so I'm enjoying seeing the barely controlled despair on the faces of people returning today.

This is being enhanced ten fold by the fact I'm fucking off to Cyprus next Friday for a week.

I don't really expect it to be more than 20 at the most. Just fancied somewhere relaxing and semi-familiar for a break. I'll go somewhere ridiculous later in the year.

Beautiful Island like. Only been the once but hired a car and went to the Troodos Mountains.

Did that the first time I was there - scariest driving I've ever done.

I've hired a car this time as well and will do more exploring. That first time was in a Jeep which in summer was a recipe for being fried alive.

I cycle to work every day. Since coming back to work on Monday there are a lot more than normal. All on their new year resolutions. I would like to say its nice to see, but when they act like bell ends jumping red lights are generally riding like cath words its not good!

Has anyone seen this bollocks about Kanye and McCartney shite on Twitter?

Who gives a fuck if some kids dont know who McCartney is. Its not mental, they're younger and listen to music from now, not lisetning to the Beatles FFS. I didnt listen to my fathers music when I was a kid. Some though did so some knew that music. Some know who he is, a lot dont!

Security at the airport pulled my underpants out of my briefcase and inspected them this morning. My flight then pulled up sharply and aborted the landing about 100m off the ground in thick fog. Not sure which was more traumatic.

Eventful.