General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

:lol:

I've been on here how long? You must have picked up by now that I'm fairly self-obsessed? I wouldn't be moving to Manchester if it wasn't what I wanted to do.

Mortgage isn't an issue, got friends there, and if the relationship goes tits up I'll move into Gemmill's bachelor pad :good:

I've got a guest room with an ensuite. No sky sports though and only one football match per week allowed on the telly. Non negotiable.

Hey arseholes, nice places to eat in and around Alnwick, please. Not places I have to book or owt, just cafes, pubs etc that I can call in and feed my face.

List them below, bitchtitses.

Edited by Gemmill

That's what I like about you, Gems. The ability to laugh at yourself. Btw, stay away from the gardens this time, as I wouldn't want you to move up the ladder, so to speak.

I've got a guest room with an ensuite. No sky sports though and only one football match per week allowed on the telly. Non negotiable.

"guest room"? fuck that, we're gonna be struggle-cuddle buddies.

That's what I like about you, Gems. The ability to laugh at yourself. Btw, stay away from the gardens this time, as I wouldn't want you to move up the ladder, so to speak.

:lol: I love an afternoon tea. It's both delicious and deliciously camp.