General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Failed my second driving test on reverse parking...two minutes in, then proceeded to drive for 40 minutes without incident. Yaaay!

I passed second time but on my first I drove out of the car park to the end of the road with a T junction onto a main road and let a gap go past I should have went for. The main fail point was undue hesitancy so basically I'd failed after about 30 seconds at the first hurdle.

Failed my second driving test on reverse parking...two minutes in, then proceeded to drive for 40 minutes without incident. Yaaay!

The pressure was off then though ;)

My cousin sailed through his test by thinking he'd made a massive mistake in the first 30 seconds. :lol: I can't remember what it is, but apparently it wasn't that bad and he was totally comfortable after that once the pressure was off.

My cousin sailed through his test by thinking he'd made a massive mistake in the first 30 seconds. :lol: I can't remember what it is, but apparently it wasn't that bad and he was totally comfortable after that once the pressure was off.

Did similar on my bike test. Slammed my brakes on at a red light and ended up right in the middle of a cycle box. Cursed myself but later found out that it's legal to do it if the light changes just before you get there

Had a night out in town on Friday night. Was going brilliantly until some random lad sucker punched an old school friend of mine for literally no reason at all, knocking him out cold. Sickening end to the evening.

Had a night out in town on Friday night. Was going brilliantly until some random lad sucker punched an old school friend of mine for literally no reason at all, knocking him out cold. Sickening end to the evening.

That sounds shit. You say random, but any reason at all, an accidental spill etc? Fucking hate idiots like this, makes me glad to have my metaphorical pipe and slippers.

A baby dolphin is now deceased. This specie of dolphins are endangered. After being captured it was passed around the crowd so they could take selfies. Did they think it could breathe outside of the ocean? Scumbags in my opinion.

258v86p.jpg

Sorry for the CT type post but has anyone got a sonic cleaner?

I was planning on buying a steam mop for the kitchen/bathroom and spotted a sonic cleaner in aldi today for about half the price it should be. It's basically a buffing machine in the shape of a Hoover that cleans carpets/hard floors.

David Blaine just left me utterly bemused at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona. He did a card trick where this bird had to guess a card. She named it, he then proceeded to pull it out, folded up, from under my watch. I have literally no idea how it ended up there - didn't feel a thing.

At the Yunnan Wild Animal Park in China, two tourists killed two peacocks after taking selfies with them. The zookeepers said the birds were roughly handled in a feeding area.The animals then had many of their feathers plucked.