General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

It's absolutely rubbish. I threw so much stuff out though, so it was good from that point of view, and meant I'm basically fully unpacked already. Painter/decorator out for a quote at the weekend so getting that all sorted sharpish too hopefully.

It's absolutely rubbish. I threw so much stuff out though, so it was good from that point of view, and meant I'm basically fully unpacked already. Painter/decorator out for a quote at the weekend so getting that all sorted sharpish too hopefully.

I've chucked a load out already, hopefully gives me extra room for manoeuvre to encourage her to be even more ruthless in the getting rid now it's round the corner.

Have you got movers booked or are you doing it yourself? Can recommend Brown and Illingworth if you need movers. I've used them for my last two moves and they've been cheap and haven't smashed a single thing.

Took a week off so I could view some flats. Without exception they have been fucking rank. Seeing places upto £1000 a month so it's not like they are cheap and they have fucking carpeted downstairs bathrooms and kitchens straight out of my dead nana's 80's assisted living place. Who the fuck is going to see these places and thinking, aye I can deal with living in squalor and paying loads for it.

One place was advertised as double glazed, and it just wasn't, at all. I mentioned it to the fucking chancer agent and he muttered the immortal words, "well it's nearly spring". Get fucked you spotty oik, I didn't ask what season it was. I left.

Took a week off so I could view some flats. Without exception they have been fucking rank. Seeing places upto £1000 a month so it's not like they are cheap and they have fucking carpeted downstairs bathrooms and kitchens straight out of my dead nana's 80's assisted living place. Who the fuck is going to see these places and thinking, aye I can deal with living in squalor and paying loads for it.

One place was advertised as double glazed, and it just wasn't, at all. I mentioned it to the fucking chancer agent and he muttered the immortal words, "well it's nearly spring". Get fucked you spotty oik, I didn't ask what season it was. I left.

Where are you looking?