General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

I don't get it. Was she wearing more than one hat at the time or was there a hat stand in the background?

You can put more than one photo of yourself on. She had maybe 6 pictures up and there were 4 different hats worn in them. Which was thoroughly unacceptable to me in that moment.

------

You can put more than one photo of yourself on. She had maybe 6 pictures up and there were 4 different hats worn in them. Which was thoroughly unacceptable to me in that moment.

Not quite an asymetricacal labia dismissal.

That goes both ways like.

The women when I was growing up were pretty depraved. How fucking old are you lot? :lol:

It may come as a shock to many of you, but I was a right slut in my teens/twenties. :lol:

Women have always

1) Been filthier than a tramps neck

2) Been incapable of not discussing,in great detail, said filthiness when gathered in groups of two or more.

My lass was amazed to discover that me and my mates didn't discuss the finer points of our sex lives with each other.

Seems to me that the discussions are just more open now, which, up to a point, is no bad thing.

As a parent of a boy and a girl, it's a fine balance between letting them know that sex is a normal thing and not something to be ashamed of, but also that they should never do, or let anyone else do, something they're not happy with.

Granted, my two are only 9 and 6, so it's not yet an active concern, but the more comfortable they are discussing/asking about sexual matters, the better, I reckon.

Oh the joys of the teen years ahead :suicide:

:lol:

MF with another solid post. I love the combination of sage wisdom with phrases like 'filthier than a tramp's neck'.

Probably worth noting as well that this behaviour we're discussing won't be true for ALL kids. There's plenty who'll be growing up without getting any action whatsoever, also due to social media.

Edited by Rayvin

This is true. After (at the most) a couple of glasses of wine my lass thought it was fine to tell all the women at a family do that I'd recently bought her a vibrator. :lol:

This is true. After (at the most) a couple of glasses of wine my lass thought it was fine to tell all the women at a family do that I'd recently bought her a vibrator. [emoji38]

A family do. [emoji38]

A family do. [emoji38]

I fucking knew before I was even telt that she'd let it slip after my Mam's mate mentioned in my earshot (acidentally on purpose as it were) that she'd love a pet rabbit :lol:

This is true. After (at the most) a couple of glasses of wine my lass thought it was fine to tell all the women at a family do that I'd recently bought her a vibrator. :lol:

They're fucking shameless mind.

A few years after me and Mrs. Fist got together, I was asked if I'd drive a minibus full of her and her mates to Blackpool ( :lol: I know), for a hen do.

We hadn't even got past Corbridge and I knew which of the 12 or so lasses was into fisting, rimming and who swallowed.

Tough drive :lol:

They're fucking shameless mind.

A few years after me and Mrs. Fist got together, I was asked if I'd drive a minibus full of her and her mates to Blackpool ( :lol: I know), for a hen do.

We hadn't even got past Corbridge and I knew which of the 12 or so lasses was into fisting, rimming and who swallowed.

Tough drive :lol:

Approaching the Billy Mill Roundabout a few times, no doubt

Probably worth noting as well that this behaviour we're discussing won't be true for ALL kids. There's plenty who'll be growing up without getting any action whatsoever, also due to social media.

Ginger kids, as they're known.

:lol: That has to be one of the best euphemisms in the Profanisaurus

Much like geosynchronous orbits, ruined now that Billy Mill roundabout has been replaced by a traffic light controlled cross roads junction. ;)

Much like geosynchronous orbits, ruined now that Billy Mill roundabout has been replaced by a traffic light controlled cross roads junction. ;)