General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

What's meant to have happened exactly? Has he wandered onto a building site and falling into a hole, or has the digger run him over and the driver not noticed? Have they found remains yet or is this still just based on retrieval of an "item" that he was known to be playing with?

Think the driver accidentally killed him, but then moved his body and buried it somewhere. Confessed on his deathbed, but precise location of the body is not known. Finding the toy corroborates the story.

That's awful, if he's killed the kid and moved the body elsewhere. How self centred would you have to be to leave his parents wondering all these years? He might not have even been sent down for it, I'd imagine it would be nigh on impossible to see a kid from a digger if the kid has suddenly entered the area.

I thought he'd confessed to his mate on his deathbed or something along those lines. No official confession to anyone official or anything like that. As has been said, you'd think they'd find a body if it was there. Ironically they uncovered some ancient graves during the search.

Sorry, might have been mistaken about the confession, but it's the chain of events the police believe happened I think. Truly horrible. Sounds like the original investigation was inadequate to me.

if theresa may is true to her word about making capitalism work for everyone, this charlatan should have to choose between sorting out the £571m deficit in the BHS pension pot, or a stint in the slammer. 

taking away a poxy knighthood is hardly hitting him where it hurts is it? 

Edited by Dr Gloom

Totally empty, pointless gesture. He should be behind bars. This is at best pointless and at worst an orchestrated "punishment" that allows him to get away with ruining 11,000 people's lives.

Well said, actually. Agreed.

Totally empty, pointless gesture. He should be behind bars. This is at best pointless and at worst an orchestrated "punishment" that allows him to get away with ruining 11,000 people's lives.

No, you're wrong. This is a fate worse than death itself. He'll sit on his yacht crying himself to sleep before one day jumping overboard. Or maybe not.

Make the Navy do something useful for a change and impound the cunt's yachts.

I've a better use for them. Sail them round the Med, picking up desperate refugees and providing them with food, water and shelter.

Seriously? Why would he, is the status really that important to him?

He's an egomaniac dickhead basically who is all about status. Hence why he likes to be photographed with celebs and that. He was apparently proud as punch when he got his knighthood. Thereafter it was made clear that he was to be addressed as Sir Philip.

About what? Although the standard of discussion has improved immeasurably. On the down side, Renton now hates me as CT isn't there to make my points of view seem less annoying in comparison. :lol: