General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

genuine game changer, that tap. push it one way for instant hot water, the other way for filtered drinking water. now if someone could just invent one that also produces freshly squeezed juice, i'd die and go to heaven

Edited by Dr Gloom

genuine game changer, that tap. push it one way for instant hot water, the other way for filtered drinking water. now if someone could just invent one that also produces freshly squeezed juice, i'd die and go to heaven

Legionella will do that to you

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/nov/28/alt-right-online-poison-racist-bigot-sam-harris-milo-yiannopoulos-islamophobia?CMP=share_btn_tw

:lol:

This 'letter' was sent to the Guardian as troll and they published it. And, if the Guardian being embarrassed wasn't sweet enough, Glen Greenwald retweeted the article @SamHarris as though it's proof Sam Harris is a bigot. Seems like Sweet G struggles with evidence claims, too.

The Guardian & Glen Greenwald: the journalistic heroes of ideological leftist retards everywhere.

Edited by toonotl

Greenwald has spent the week hammering the Washington post for their "fake news" on the McCarthyite blacklist and their refusal to recognise it, but hasn't hinted that he himself might have been trolled into disseminating fake news.

On one occasion I even, I am ashamed to admit, very diplomatically expressed negative sentiments on Islam to my wife ... I need to apologise for what I said and tell her that I certainly don’t believe it. It is going to be a tough conversation and I’m not looking forward to it.

:lol: Sounds like it was written by Rayvin.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/nov/28/alt-right-online-poison-racist-bigot-sam-harris-milo-yiannopoulos-islamophobia?CMP=share_btn_tw

This 'letter' was sent to the Guardian as troll and they published it. And, if the Guardian being embarrassed wasn't sweet enough, Glen Greenwald retweeted the article @SamHarris as though it's proof Sam Harris is a bigot. Seems like Sweet G struggles with evidence claims, too.

The Guardian & Glen Greenwald: the journalistic heroes of ideological leftist retards everywhere.

I saw that article - is that true? How do you know it was trolling? That's hilarious if so :lol:

Also, which newspaper sources do you value? Its give me a clear idea of your political alignments going forward.

Edited by Rayvin

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2016/nov/29/jeremy-hunt-proposes-ban-on-sexting-for-under-18s

Jeremy Hunt continues to talk about things he has utterly no comprehension of.

Its legal for 16 year olds to have sex but he wants to make sexting illegal for under 18s with companies responsible for it because

"There is a lot of evidence that the technology industry, if they put their mind to it, can do really smart things."

Thats the level of insight this buffoon is capable of and he's still allowed to speak in public.

Pretty sure that letter was written by Renton.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2016/nov/29/jeremy-hunt-proposes-ban-on-sexting-for-under-18s

Jeremy Hunt continues to talk about things he has utterly no comprehension of.

Its legal for 16 year olds to have sex but he wants to make sexting illegal for under 18s with companies responsible for it because

"There is a lot of evidence that the technology industry, if they put their mind to it, can do really smart things."

Thats the level of insight this buffoon is capable of and he's still allowed to speak in public.

Bloody hell, they really are banning everything on the sex front. This one affects me in no way, shape or form like, but it's a clear indicator of what the Tories think of sex.

The tories are the kinkiest, most depraved perverts in the land man

Are they just making all their favourite things illegal so they can be a bit more thrilling?

Are they just making all their favourite things illegal so they can be a bit more thrilling?

it's the shame of what they do behind closed doors that drives them. classic case of protesting a bit too much. 

It'll probably take a while but I wouldn't be surprised if all this moral highground shit is what eventually brings them down.

Again

I'm staggered that there are still people in this day and age who are this regressive about sex... other than radical feminists, and the religious, actually. Yeah come to think of it I can see where this is coming from.