General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

The ladies know him as Fedora Dave.

He has a girlfriend ya know.

@ Fish By the by, I was cutting up mango the other day. I cut a criss-cross pattern in the flesh, then turned the mango inside out and trimmed off the nice little cubes that are formed from my patented technique. My daughter had been watching, and she says, 'That's a pretty good hack'. I asked her to repeat herself to be sure of what she'd said. She repeated herself and was immediately sent to her room. There will be no references made to 'lifehacks' in this family, little lady. First you're making grapice and microwaving party pies, next thing you're on the beeb for raping people. Not for my children. No thank you.

He has a girlfriend ya know.

@ Fish By the by, I was cutting up mango the other day. I cut a criss-cross pattern in the flesh, then turned the mango inside out and trimmed off the nice little cubes that are formed from my patented technique. My daughter had been watching, and she says, 'That's a pretty good hack'. I asked her to repeat herself to be sure of what she'd said. She repeated herself and was immediately sent to her room. There will be no references made to 'lifehacks' in this family, little lady. First you're making grapice and microwaving party pies, next thing you're on the beeb for raping people. Not for my children. No thank you.

:lol:

Need some advice, I was in back up in Newcastle to see some friends last weekend. Met a lass and am taking her out over Xmas, in Newcastle.

Need suggestions for a decent place to take a girl for a couple of drinks, maybe a bite to eat for a first date?

Lola Jeans, but pre book

No, you pack of cunts, that is not me. @Gemmil is having a lovely old time at my expense and for that he should be ashamed.

Oh, and no, I'm not going to post a picture of me holding todays paper and a sign saying "I'm not Paul Wynn", either.

[emoji38] Took you a while. Spent the weekend lost in the maze of your mind, no doubt.

:lol: Was my dad's 70th, so I was up there and being paraded around as his greatest achievement. Better than his charity work and the job he retired from 10 years ago. Went to a restaurant and there were 50 odd friends and relatives there to surprise him. Good times.

To be honest I spent most of the weekend avoiding his bigoted cousin, the same one who genuinely asked why a mate of mine "Couldn't find a nice white girl" to marry.

Sounds like a nice weekend. I was at a wedding on Saturday. Nice day, well organised and all that, but I just can't get away with weddings. Too much time in the company of people you don't know and don't care to. I was clock watching from about 3pm onwards.

Sounds like a nice weekend. I was at a wedding on Saturday. Nice day, well organised and all that, but I just can't get away with weddings. Too much time in the company of people you don't know and don't care to. I was clock watching from about 3pm onwards.

:lol: Why am I not surprised. You were definitely stuck on the table of misfits, weren't you? The old teacher, the 2nd cousin, the bloke from work that overheard the bride inviting others.

That's why you're supposed to get drunk at weddings. Not whiling away the hours until you can make a very slow getaway in your Ford Focus.

That's why you're supposed to get drunk at weddings. Not whiling away the hours until you can make a very slow getaway in your Ford Focus.

Weddings don't get really good until late on anyway,