General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
The poor cunt. Is him having a few shiftys out of the ordinary or is he always on it? Surely she knew, over conversations they'd had that he wasn't a clean cut square. I don't really have a sniff anymore or do anything for that matter but Don't begrudge anyone else doing what they want.

Especially hate preachers who've got absolutely zero experience of the things they hate so much. I lost my best pal to taking 5 cowies in one shot and he had a fit in a club, the bouncer dragged him outside and dragged him into an ally and left him to die. Even after all of that I still think we should allow eachother to do what we want.

They're obviously not reet for eachother.

He goes mental once a year, pretty much the same as me. He's not always on it, just the odd all dayer and that's it. He is clean cut though, the stigma over a few lines of toot baffles me. If you're on it all the time different matter entirely.

My gran as much as i love the women is a prime example of Catholics being mental, shes being a total and utter nightmare at the minute, and it's truly disgusting.

My cousin had a son not so long ago with a girl he's been seeing for years and is marrying this summer, Gran's first great grand child. She won't even have a picture of the kid in the house won't acknowledge it at all.

How ya can call yourself Christian and pull stunts like that feck knows.

Sounds like a bitter woman :( It's really sad because she's the one who is missing out most of all. My own grandparents have always been devout Catholics - they met each other at the church youth club in the 1940's. They have 14 grandchildren, some of us are divorced, some have been in bother with drugs, some have had babies out of wedlock, one had a baby at 16! but they've always stood by us and loved us regardless of what we've done that they may not approve of 100%

Her reaction seems harsh, however it may well be theres a relative or friend on her side whose life has been blighted my drugs, Just as some people are so anti alcohol having had a drunk in the family.

Fair enough if she wants to discuss it with her sisters but letting them have a say to him, is totally out of line.

Bottom line is whether shes more important to him than the drugs.

When I was about 20 I was at a house party and had a smoke (first time). Had a great 10 minutes riding my little ponies (but they were elephants instead), from cloud to cloud. 10 minutes later I was outside hoying up when my wife (then fiancee), walked up and through her engagement ring on the ground. Basically it was her or the dope.

She's being wearing the strap-on ever since. :(

It goes to show that some people are just horrified by the thought of drugs. Have never touched anything since personally.

Edited by Christmas Tree

Her reaction seems harsh, however it may well be theres a relative or friend on her side whose life has been blighted my drugs, Just as some people are so anti alcohol having had a drunk in the family.

Fair enough if she wants to discuss it with her sisters but letting them have a say to him, is totally out of line.

When I was about 20 I was at a house party and had a smoke (first time). Had a great 10 minutes riding my little ponies (but they were elephants instead), from cloud to cloud. 10 minutes later I was outside hoying up when my wife (then fiancee), walked up and through her engagement ring on the ground. Basically it was her or the dope.

She's being wearing the strap-on ever since. :icon_lol:

It goes to show that some people are just horrified by the thought of drugs. Have never touched anything since personally.

She threw her engagement ring at you just cos you had a smoke?! :( Bit of an over-reaction surely!

She's being wearing the strap-on ever since. :(

It is a total one off. It's not like choosing between drugs and her, was one minor indiscretion. I think it's HIM who has been betrayed and it just shows you, honesty doesn't always pay. I hardly EVER do drugs, I haven't done a pill for years, have the very odd line of charlie had some clubbing before Christmas, the odd joint, but rarely tbh, and if it doesn't fuck you up, and it makes you feel good without harming anyone else, where's the harm anyway? I think most drugs should be decriminalised tbh.

She threw her engagement ring at you just cos you had a smoke?! :( Bit of an over-reaction surely!

Yep. She was horrified at the thought of drugs.

Re Kevin.

Saw a thread somewhere where a poster was enquiring about Kevin and whether to take him off ignore.

As someone who had little time for him in his early days, I would say to anyone who has him on ignore, he is much improved and even funny at times so it maybe worth giving him a second try.

The pills are obviously working. :(

My gran as much as i love the women is a prime example of Catholics being mental, shes being a total and utter nightmare at the minute, and it's truly disgusting.

My cousin had a son not so long ago with a girl he's been seeing for years and is marrying this summer, Gran's first great grand child. She won't even have a picture of the kid in the house won't acknowledge it at all.

How ya can call yourself Christian and pull stunts like that feck knows.

Luckily my family aren't like staunch catholic largely speaking but some are. My mother found out she was pregnant with my older sister, 3 weeks after marrying me dad, obviously conceived before the wedding. 40 years later there are still murmerings in the wider family about white wedding, shot gun wedding and all that bollocks. Who gives a fuck?

Catholics are hypocrites, the papal defence of paedophiles right throughout the church sums it up, not to mention looking after their own interests in the past/WW2/Nazi's etc...

Jesus Christ stevie :(

Re Kevin.

Saw a thread somewhere where a poster was enquiring about Kevin and whether to take him off ignore.

As someone who had little time for him in his early days, I would say to anyone who has him on ignore, he is much improved and even funny at times so it maybe worth giving him a second try.

The pills are obviously working. :D

Thank you :wub:

Wey he's not far wrong :icon_lol:

Still a very strong statement to make :(

Re Kevin.

The pills are obviously working. :(

Ritalin?

Re Kevin.

The pills are obviously working. :D

Thank you :wub:

Wey he's not far wrong :icon_lol:

Still a very strong statement to make :(

I say that as a Roman Catholic myself Kevin. So get the idea that I'm some type of Iain Paisley enthusiast right out your head.

Re your mate Stevie, i would advise him to refuse to speak to the Dad and keep his dignity as a man. Sounds like the sister's are interfering cows and its got fuck all to do with them. If this lass loves him, then they should sort it out between them and at the age of 32, it does not require any intervention from the family.

Is this forum working normally for everyone? Last couple days its so slow. I just wandered as we've rebooted our PC and Im using Internet explorer browser instead of the usual Mozilla, so maybe its that :(

Toy Story 3 for Xbox.....Simply Magnificent.

I got it for my son but he's too obsessed with Lego Indy, Batman and Star Wars. I'd play it myself but by the time he's gone to bed I'm sick of the sight of the xbox.

Fucking hell. :(

Re your mate Stevie, i would advise him to refuse to speak to the Dad and keep his dignity as a man. Sounds like the sister's are interfering cows and its got fuck all to do with them. If this lass loves him, then they should sort it out between them and at the age of 32, it does not require any intervention from the family.

Unless the dad's name is either Vito Corleone or Anthony Soprano.