General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Andy Murray fuckin hell on Sky now. Some cunt must tell him he's dull as fuck. When he speaks he could be saying the most interesting thing in human history, and you still switch of, he actually droans like a noise it's like he's been to Avram Grant vocal therapy sessions. Cheer up you miserable cunt! Just a tiny bit excitement in his voice would be nice.

Andy Murray fuckin hell on Sky now. Some cunt must tell him he's dull as fuck. When he speaks he could be saying the most interesting thing in human history, and you still switch of, he actually droans like a noise it's like he's been to Avram Grant vocal therapy sessions. Cheer up you miserable cunt! Just a tiny bit excitement in his voice would be nice.

I listened to interview of his last week (ahead of the semi final I think) and it was just the most formulaic, nondescript bland shite in the tried and tested acknowledges-recent victories-expression of confidence-respectful talking up of opponents-but reinforcement-of-previously-mentioned-confidence format. I suppose most sports interviews are similar but the monotone he delivers it in is even worse. You can tell the interviewer is itching to shout SAY SOMETHING OF WORTH YOU BORING BORING BASTARD.

Well, I was anyway. Fair play to Audley Harrison for saying he was going to kick the fuck out of Haye even though we all knew he'd get his arse handed to him.

I listened to interview of his last week (ahead of the semi final I think) and it was just the most formulaic, nondescript bland shite in the tried and tested acknowledges-recent victories-expression of confidence-respectful talking up of opponents-but reinforcement-of-previously-mentioned-confidence format. I suppose most sports interviews are similar but the monotone he delivers it in is even worse. You can tell the interviewer is itching to shout SAY SOMETHING OF WORTH YOU BORING BORING BASTARD.

Well, I was anyway. Fair play to Audley Harrison for saying he was going to kick the fuck out of Haye even though we all knew he'd get his arse handed to him.

Reading this is making me laugh, I was speaking to a Scottish woman who says she is a big fan of Murray; she speaks in exactly the same lugubrious monotone, droning on and on, it must be a Scottish thing. Maybe that's what happens when you live on a diet of porridge, whiskey and haggis, you become absolutely miserable.

Got the vicar coming in the morning. Having the little chap christened in April so the vicar has to do a house call and check us out.

The wifes a bit of a believer but yours truly is 100% agnostic.

Should be fun.

do you not normally christen wains 5 days after they're born?

Got the vicar coming in the morning. Having the little chap christened in April so the vicar has to do a house call and check us out.

The wifes a bit of a believer but yours truly is 100% agnostic.

Should be fun.

do you not normally christen wains 5 days after they're born?

????????

Whats a wain and he was born in October so he'll be about 6 months.

If it was a joke, then Im wooshed :D

Don't the Irish have funerals the day after death aswell?

weird lot, just have to watch that gypsy wedding programe

No :D? 3 days.

Watched that gypsy thing on 4od an hour ago, it's daicent boi, ya know what im sayin?? Cunts always say that :razz: