Sunshine fanny

Smooth Operator

Went for a night out in Birmingham Saturday and then Milton Keynes yesterday, its not just here, its everywhere

Yesterday sitting by a lake in the sun with a few cans watching the clunge go by wearing barely anything, bliss

Edited by Idioteque

• 5 weeks later...
The tittage on show in London town today is top notch. :lol:

tis true, I was around Streatham common, Clapham Common and around the south side of the Thames between Vauxhall and Clapham Junction and I don't think I went two minutes without seeing a fucking stunner.

The tittage on show in London town today is top notch. ;)

tis true, I was around Streatham common, Clapham Common and around the south side of the Thames between Vauxhall and Clapham Junction and I don't think I went two minutes without seeing a fucking stunner.

and those aren't even good areas for spotting! :lol:

• 7 months later...

Just over the road from work is Exchange Square, round the back of Liverpool St Station. Today is was absolutely rammed., everyone lined up in rows like there was sold-out gig being played out on the grass. Needless to say the general levels were extremely high.

British-Lands-Broadgate-E-001.jpg

Just over the road from work is Exchange Square, round the back of Liverpool St Station. Today is was absolutely rammed., everyone lined up in rows like there was sold-out gig being played out on the grass. Needless to say the general levels were extremely high.

British-Lands-Broadgate-E-001.jpg

Aye, that place is decent even when it's just average weather so I can only imagine what it must've been like today.

• 1 month later...

Clapham Common has been phenomenal.

There's a Army-style Bootcamp fitness class, where the instructor is a very shouty angry woman with practically perfect body tone and the victims range from average to outstanding. Glad I was wearing big sunglasses or I may have been rumbled. I'll try and get the camera out tomorrow and get some "landscape" shots