Sunshine fanny

Smooth Operator

Hoy man, it's 2010 do you fuckers not have camera's on your phones?

Picture tells a thousand words and all that.

(Mind the conversation "hang on lass, I can I take a quick photo of your tits? Oh its ok, its not for me, its for a sunshine fanny thread on a football forum. No one will know its you as I dont want your face in the pic?")

Hoy man, it's 2010 do you fuckers not have camera's on your phones?

Picture tells a thousand words and all that.

(Mind the conversation "hang on lass, I can I take a quick photo of your tits? Oh its ok, its not for me, its for a sunshine fanny thread on a football forum. No one will know its you as I dont want your face in the pic?")

:lol:

Let's just hope we get the spit roast summer this year that they promised us last year. On this morning's showing it could be a vintage year for sunshine blart.

Has jimbo hacked gemmills account?

shhh :lol:

• 1 month later...

Fuck me man with the weekend we've just had and none of you fucka's have posted in this thread, its been fucking glorious man, chebs to the left, chebs to the right and chebs down the centre, big lasses, medium lasses, small lasses, white lasses, black lasses, yellow lasses, brown lasses it all works!

Right on sister's!

• 9 months later...
My ode to Sunshine Fanny,

Sunshine Fanny where have you been,

Sunshine Fanny do you keep it nice and clean?

Eagerly awaiting for the sun to show,

To reveal your true colours as a scantily clad ho.

You perk up my day and give me a twitch,

So keep it up you sun-loving filthy bitch.

For a live performance I'll be busking outside Fenwicks window all afternoon tomorrow.

:nufc: Still possibly the greatest thing posted in Toontastic history.

For a live performance I'll be busking outside Fenwicks window all afternoon tomorrow.

Sunshine fanny to the tune of Mustang Sally as well :crylaughin::lol:

Must've missed that the first time round. Class! :crylaughin:

• 4 weeks later...

As the creator of this thread, I officially unveil this day as the first day of the sunshine fanny season - enjoy and don't forget to post what you see direct to this thread from your iphones/smartphones (and if your J69 whatever device you deem as value for your hard earned dollar!)

I want to see cracks, cleavage, upskirts and undercarriages!

As the creator of this thread, I officially unveil this day as the first day of the sunshine fanny season - enjoy and don't forget to post what you see direct to this thread from your iphones/smartphones (and if your J69 whatever device you deem as value for your hard earned dollar!)

Wasnt there a big hoo-har in the papers about another board doing this? I think it was the f365 forum. Still, im game. Camera oot & ready.

Wasnt there a big hoo-har in the papers about another board doing this? I think it was the f365 forum. Still, im game. Camera oot & ready.

This suggests that there's a thread i should be looking at on f365 can you confirm?

space-invaders-invasion-t-shirt.jpg

This suggests that there's a thread i should be looking at on f365 can you confirm?

Im pretty sure it got deleted. Shame.