Introducing Sophie.......

Smooth Operator

stop fibbing naughty! you banned me for impersonating you. then when i got back from the blyth match the ban was lifted and the J96 thread was gone.

edit - i think the exact phrase was

'impersonating a mod is a banning offence, see yaaaaa'

:D

132113[/snapback]

Which was aimed at the "shearergol." account which you setup. (so technically I have banned someone, sorry).

Honestly, you were never banned. The thread was deleted by Ritchie by mistake (I wasn't online at the time).

There's no point in banning you, because despite the fact that you're a clueless idiot, you're still a source of amusement to some people on here.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

stop fibbing naughty! you banned me for impersonating you. then when i got back from the blyth match the ban was lifted and the J96 thread was gone.

edit - i think the exact phrase was

'impersonating a mod is a banning offence, see yaaaaa'

:D

132113[/snapback]

WHAT THE HELL HAS ANY OF THIS GOT TO DO WITH SOPHIE'S KNOCKERS.....?

so the exact moment gol said he was banning me the board went down. ok then!

132116[/snapback]

I'm not bullshitting, it was actually inaccessable for all of ten minutes :D

Fair enough but this is my database so I'll remove you if I feel you're transgressing....

2 can play at that line sunshine - either 'toe it' or fuck off somewhere else. I've had enough of your pre-pubescent bullshit tbh.

have you honestly heard yourself :D

is this the sort of shit you class as dirty talk with your missus.

'J69 wouldnt 'toe the line' in MYYYY database. i had enough of him so i just got rid of him like that!

I have that power and il excercise it if i need to baby!' :nufc:

132087[/snapback]

I'm just sick to fucking death of the amount of times your bullshit throws threads off at a tangent and how you think you're so fucking superior to everyone.

Don't think anyone would miss you (despite what Sammy says) so yeah, I'm very close to banning you.

Happy now?

For what it's worth, I think Sophie's pretty (in a very pixelly kind of way). Is she the prettiest poster on the board ? I think we need some sort of competition to find out...

For what it's worth, I think Sophie's pretty (in a very pixelly kind of way).  Is she the prettiest poster on the board ?  I think we need some sort of competition to find out...

132150[/snapback]

I'm prettier tbh. And that's no slight on Sophie either - I'm just gorgeous.

For what it's worth, I think Sophie's pretty (in a very pixelly kind of way).  Is she the prettiest poster on the board ?  I think we need some sort of competition to find out...

132150[/snapback]

132152[/snapback]

Pah, I'm prettier than you and you know it.

Everyone swwooooooons when I walk in to the room.

132150[/snapback]

132152[/snapback]

Like a buff Boris Johnson tbh. But without the charisma, naturally.

Fair enough but this is my database so I'll remove you if I feel you're transgressing....

2 can play at that line sunshine - either 'toe it' or fuck off somewhere else. I've had enough of your pre-pubescent bullshit tbh.

'J69 wouldnt 'toe the line' in MYYYY database. i had enough of him so i just got rid of him like that!

132087[/snapback]

I'm just sick to fucking death of the amount of times your bullshit throws threads off at a tangent and how you think you're so fucking superior to everyone.

Don't think anyone would miss you (despite what Sammy says) so yeah, I'm very close to banning you.

Happy now?

132130[/snapback]

Best rant of 2006 so far, fully justified too. Flex your muscles and ban the penis.

Guest alex

132150[/snapback]

132152[/snapback]

132161[/snapback]

That's the smell :D

132150[/snapback]

132152[/snapback]

132161[/snapback]

That's the smell :D

132165[/snapback]

I know, I just stink of prettiness, it just oozes out of me. I'm a health hazard.

132087[/snapback]

Happy now?

132130[/snapback]

Best rant of 2006 so far, fully justified too. Flex your muscles and ban the penis.

132164[/snapback]

*bzzzz* repetition of "fucking"

132150[/snapback]

132152[/snapback]

Like a buff Boris Johnson tbh. But without the charisma, naturally.

132162[/snapback]

Buff eh? You want a piece don't you? :D:nufc:

So a thread that was nicely turning into a discussion on Sophie's fun bags has degenerated into who thinks who's prettiest? Homs, the lot of yers! :D

...and for the record, I'm the bestest looking bloke on here... and I'm buff and sewpa sexy with it! :nufc:

So a thread that was nicely turning into a discussion on Sophie's fun bags has degenerated into who thinks who's prettiest? Homs, the lot of yers!  :D

...and for the record, I'm the bestest looking bloke on here... and I'm buff and sewpa sexy with it! :nufc:

132203[/snapback]

I was trying to turn it into which female poster was the prettiest and getting lots of photos on here but by missing out one word I've suddenly turned it into a bloke lovefest. Sorry.

So a thread that was nicely turning into a discussion on Sophie's fun bags has degenerated into who thinks who's prettiest? Homs, the lot of yers!  :D

132203[/snapback]

I was trying to turn it into which female poster was the prettiest and getting lots of photos on here but by missing out one word I've suddenly turned it into a bloke lovefest. Sorry.

132207[/snapback]

So where's Steve when we need him?

I have that power and il excercise it if i need to baby!' :icon_lol:

132087[/snapback]

Happy now?

132130[/snapback]

fucking do it then you girl, dont just threaten it :nufc:

but then whos won? you for letting me get to you and losing your rag or me for no longer being able to air my views and opinions on a message board?

ps. if you didnt take random hissy fits at me and act like toontastics very own hulk hogan, I wouldnt have to respond and throw the threads off at a tangent :D

aye but youre git hard and was going to beat me up when i came to leeds sooooo :D

at the end of the day, i dont come on here and start fights with people. people pick up on my posts and threads, have a go, and i have a go back. if you want less of the shit bickering then have a word with wacky, gol, craig, SO etc and tell their posse to forget the internet fatwa and wel all live happily ever after

just strikes me as odd how objectionable oiks don't realise that they're objectionable... how people can be so blind to their own faults astounds me.I know I suffer from a receding hairline and an expanding waistline, I know I'm occassionally pretentious but I do TRY to get on with the horrible scrotes on here.

but occasionally there comes a "contributor" who just seems to be a collosal tosspot for the sake of it, revelling in the contempt heaped upon them.

just baffles me is all

thats because i realise this isnt real life!? im unliklely to ever meet any of you on here so i dont have to bite my tongue if someone annoys me, i tell them about it. like i said, i come on here to discuss newcastle and hear the latest news, i come in general chat for a bit of light relief and a bit of banter with everyone else. unfortunately whats counts as banter and witty converstaion for the likes of wacky and SO, classes and egotisticalness for me?

when SO posts about a woman turning the wrong way at the roundabout and telling her to fuck off cos shes a stupid old slag, its met with guffaws! I guarantee if I posted the same id be condemned as an arse wipe.

Dont get me wrong, im not saying im envious or want to be loved by everyone, i couldnt care less, i just wish people wouldnt have digs and goes at me and then strop off and talk about banning me when they get a little back!

just strikes me as odd how objectionable oiks don't realise that they're objectionable... how people can be so blind to their own faults astounds me.I know I suffer from a receding hairline and an expanding waistline, I know I'm occassionally pretentious but I do TRY to get on with the horrible scrotes on here.

but occasionally there comes a "contributor" who just seems to be a collosal tosspot for the sake of it, revelling in the contempt heaped upon them.

just baffles me is all

132273[/snapback]

:D Have a fucking big, fancy word with yourself. :nufc:

Edited by DotBum