five current facts about you!

Guest Toplass-101

1. leaving the okanagan in a month going back to deepest darkest west kootenay's

2. grossly out of shape but #1 should take care of that

3. surprisingly non-plussed about the olympics (torch went through town last night/today)

4. nervous about registering for my professional designation in two months time

5. pissed at myself for being to cheap to splurge for setanta ( so my chances of seeing NUFC on TV are slim to none)

I reckon 75% of people on here won't know what you mean by any of the points I highlighted, some of the 75% will pretend they do, but what's an okanagan, a kootenays, and the Olympics are in two years time here in England but most people I talk to don't care. The World Cup is 100 times bigger in my view.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. leaving the okanagan in a month going back to deepest darkest west kootenay's

3. surprisingly non-plussed about the olympics (torch went through town last night/today)

5. pissed at myself for being to cheap to splurge for setanta ( so my chances of seeing NUFC on TV are slim to none)

I reckon 75% of people on here won't know what you mean by any of the points I highlighted, some of the 75% will pretend they do, but what's an okanagan, a kootenays, and the Olympics are in two years time here in England but most people I talk to don't care. The World Cup is 100 times bigger in my view.

your pm is still blocked

i'm sorry i didn't realize i had to run these past you for approval.... :)

FFS.....use google man, the internet really is a modern wonder.....btw the olympics start in 3 weeks

FFS.....use google man, the internet really is a modern wonder.....btw the olympics start in 3 weeks

Paralympics like?

Aye Leazes still blocked :razz:

Paralympics like?

yes those too, but no those don't start till after the olympics are over

it's all well and good to live with your magnifying glass trained on the UK stevie, but aren't you worried about the sun hitting it?

Paralympics like?

it's all well and good to live with your magnifying glass trained on the UK stevie, but aren't you worried about the sun hitting it?

You know the best thing about geordies mate, they don't talk in riddles like yanks.

1:Staying in digs in Liverpool with a free bar!

2: I'm amazed at the number of beggars in Bindippersville- in a 10 minute walk from job to digs was approached 3 times for " a pound for a coffee, la"

3: My good lady wife is baking a baby , due in mid June.

4: I am currently appreciating the finely sculpted arse of the Irish bird in the bar queue.

5: would love to be a fly o the wall in Simon Jordan's office - Twat.

Paralympics like?

You know the best thing about geordies mate, they don't talk in riddles like yanks.

oh dear.....i don't think the yanks on here will like that very much

1:Staying in digs in Liverpool with a free bar!

2: I'm amazed at the number of beggars in Bindippersville- in a 10 minute walk from job to digs was approached 3 times for " a pound for a coffee, la"

3: My good lady wife is baking a baby , due in mid June.

4: I am currently appreciating the finely sculpted arse of the Irish bird in the bar queue.

5: would love to be a fly o the wall in Simon Jordan's office - Twat.

I'm in Liverpool next two nights

On the pendolino now

first class

free food

and beer

:)

Winter Olympics tbh

indeed february in canada....... swimming pools are all frozen and have people playing hockey on them :)

Edited by tooner

:) Im trying to get a move to our Calgary office :razz:

really ? who do you work for? my advice if your company has a vancouver office opt for that one, calgary is a strange 'city', thinks it's bigger than it is and then you have the country music aspect as well (not the good stuff either like Willie or Waylon just the new country rock shit).

1. I have just taken a trip down memory lane reading the first few pages of this thread Strange! Where did those years go? :)

2. I am cold sat here so I'm thinking of making a coffee and 2 slices of Bovril on toast

3. I am no longer a blond

4. I have two beanie bears sat here on the desk, a TUFC one and an NUFC one!

5. Life is good.

howay TR, were you a dyed blonde before ?

I had blonde highlights...but now I'm dark chocolate brown with alittle ice chesnut too. Oh yeah :razz:

really ? who do you work for? my advice if your company has a vancouver office opt for that one, calgary is a strange 'city', thinks it's bigger than it is and then you have the country music aspect as well (not the good stuff either like Willie or Waylon just the new country rock shit).

A Consultant Engineers, we have one there too. Calgary is close to Banff though :D

A Consultant Engineers, we have one there too. Calgary is close to Banff though :D

The problem with Banff is that is in Alberta, and at the risk of sounding like stevie with an anti-(insert non new castle region) (no offense stevie) tirade with alberta as my target. BC is miles (kilometres) better than AB, I am assuming you've been to banff since you have it as a reason for going to calgary. Most of BC is like banff without all the tourists and painfully high prices (except for beer. booze is cheap in AB). Not to mention that vancouver is a far superior to calgary as a city you have the mountains the ocean and all the ammenities of a major metropolitan center, and none of that crappy country rock shit that calgary has.

Whatever happened to Toplass btw?

Adiós Cya Ciao Farewell G'bye Cheerio Ta-ta Salut Toodlepip Auf Wiedersehen pet! *waves

1) Im out of here, the threats/shit ive been sent via email, folk id PM blocked, far outweighs the nice banter we used to have on here, which is all but lost now anyways (I tried to bring it back yesterday but it was too big a task even for lill old me)

2) Id like some of you to stay in touch, if anyone wants to, just ask Ragi or Scottish Mag or Stevie or Goldie or 2J or Daveytait or Craig or Mags for my MSN/ email address.

3) Its not my blummin fault that I know what I know and for the record, I wouldnt ever have posted anything on here, and ive never ever told employers or the press anything, lets face it, its been going on so long now its hardly "news"

4) I think its quite fitting that my last ever post on TT is in the longest thread I ever created (even though some folk dont like the thread to be fair, it has started some canny conversations over the months) perhaps it should be locked in my honour

5) anyways, Toplass, and the legend I never was (unlike Kevin Keegan), has left the building *SLAMS the door behind her

( July 19th 2007)

and off she went :) TL is a proper biker chick now , Harleys and leathers and everything :razz:

Edited by Radgina