five current facts about you!

Guest Toplass-101

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) Am going for a swim and a sauna tonight with voucher number 8 from the British Gas deal. Its only supposed to be 3 per household i'm abusing it by using relatives houses to register (although not telling them about it)

2) I saw a lass walk past at the college where I work today, she was wearing stockings and a skirt so short you could almost see her fanny. It made me think rape should be legalised

3) I've had 2 shits today already

4) I'm taking the missus out for a meal 2moro nite to celebrate 5 years togther... i'm using a groupon voucher lol

5)I dont like the wind as it messes up my hair

1) Am going for a swim and a sauna tonight with voucher number 8 from the British Gas deal. Its only supposed to be 3 per household i'm abusing it by using relatives houses to register (although not telling them about it)

2) I saw a lass walk past at the college where I work today, she was wearing stockings and a skirt so short you could almost see her fanny. It made me think rape should be legalised

4) I'm taking the missus out for a meal 2moro nite to celebrate 5 years togther... i'm using a groupon voucher lol

Or in other words you're a tight arse, a loose arse and a rapist but you've got great hair.

Or in other words you're a tight arse, a loose arse and a rapist but you've got great hair.

Haha pretty much got it in one! :pullhair:

1. I've just spent about half an hour sifting through this thread to find out what I'd posted and how long ago, only to discover that the one post I've made, consists of this:- :pullhair:

2. I have a sore index finger from too much scrolling.

3. That is not some sort of euphenism, it is related to fact 1.

4. I'm going to load the metro machine with 20p pieces later on, and it'll probably spit them all out before I get to the end.

5. I'm not as fat as I was last time I posted on this thread.

Bonus fact. Next time I sift through this thread I'll be happier with what I find.

1. I have just repeated fact 1 from the post above, and as a result I've now wasted an hour of my life. :)

2. See fact 2 above.

3. See fact 3 above.

4. I no longer have the problem I had in the previous fact 4 as I can now drive.

5. See fact 5 above.

Bonus fact above is pure bullshit, by the way.

Edited by WubbleUC

1. I work in a DHL warehouse full of alcohol.

2. I have met the then Governor of Hong Kong, Sir David Wilson.

3. My dad and grandad are both monkey hangers.

4. I spurned the chance to see Nelson Mandela in Bedford, the crowds were too big to be worth it. And I wanted to go to the pub.

5. I'm the heaviest I have ever been.

• 10 months later...
1. My computer seems to be running slowly

2. I want to put a song on my phone

3. To do that I need my bluetooth memory stick

4. I think I have lost my bluetooth memory stick

5. Which means I might have to buy another one which I don't want to do

1 Just booked to go to Edinburgh for new years, I'm paying.

2 Probably the happiest days lately of the last 10 years for me.

3 Feel so lucky in so many ways, even had luck in work lately

4 Haven't played football for 4 months, and am dying for a game

5 Am 16st7 and I don't care

I'm Magma, forgotten my password for my account so created a new one, rarely post on here at the minute.

Do you want it reset daft lad? ;)

That's the spirit Stevie. Life's too short. Be all you can be. ;)

That's the spirit Stevie. Life's too short. Be all you can be. ;)

Sometimes everything falls on a personal level in to place beyond your wildest dreams, and other times its shit, but there's other facts which aren't so good, which am managing to cope with.

1 A very close family member has cancer

2 I haven't really accepted how serious it is yet, and called the doctor a mug for saying the survival rates were 60/40 in this case

3 I owe the police £120 and have been refusing to pay it out of principle but I'll have to

4 I think I technically have a criminal record now

5 I failed two driving tests last month

5.1 Who the fucks Steve Jobs, I've heard the name, I thought that thread was about me and my work before I opened it

Edited by McFaul

Magma = Toontastic Legend!

1) Had an edgy ride into work due to the wind and wanker drivers

2) feeling rather unmotivated

3) Got a full list of shit to do

4) Just had a nice cup of tea

5) Cannot understand all the trauma of Steve Jobs death

Sorry to hear about your family member Stevie. Stay positive mate.
Yeah, sorry to hear that, Stevie. Puts things into perspective, doesn't it?

Cheers lads. Aye totally makes you think about what's important in life, rows with friends and lasses, NUFC, trivial things in life just don't matter and you never imagine it's going to happen to someone you care about. At the same time it's the type of thing when I see him which is nearly all the time since he found out, I just go there in a mindset that it's going to be alright, because I'm sure it's the type of thing where positivity is absolutely vital in overcoming it. If you just accept it then you're fucked. He seems to be positive as well, and its still doing normal things like going to the pub. I've focussed on how happy I've been with my life for the last half year and it's getting better, and tried to rub that off on him. In five weeks time we'll know if the treatments and operation he'll have are successful. They reckon they got it just in time and it's not spread.

Cheers lads. Aye totally makes you think about what's important in life, rows with friends and lasses, NUFC, trivial things in life just don't matter and you never imagine it's going to happen to someone you care about. At the same time it's the type of thing when I see him which is nearly all the time since he found out, I just go there in a mindset that it's going to be alright, because I'm sure it's the type of thing where positivity is absolutely vital in overcoming it. If you just accept it then you're fucked. He seems to be positive as well, and its still doing normal things like going to the pub. I've focussed on how happy I've been with my life for the last half year and it's getting better, and tried to rub that off on him. In five weeks time we'll know if the treatments and operation he'll have are successful. They reckon they got it just in time and it's not spread.

Spot on. My mam has had cancer a number of times and this has always been her philosophy, macmillan actually ask her to counsel other cancer patients. No one is saying you sweep it under the carpet, stick your fingers in your ears and get on as normal, but it's not the death sentence that many perceive it to be.

Spot on. My mam has had cancer a number of times and this has always been her philosophy, macmillan actually ask her to counsel other cancer patients. No one is saying you sweep it under the carpet, stick your fingers in your ears and get on as normal, but it's not the death sentence that many perceive it to be.

This.

Both my parents had it, my Dad's was operable, he got over it and is leading a life as good as he did before. In fact I'd go so far as to say I've almost forgotten he's even had it. My Mam wasn't so lucky, her's was inoperable and eventually took her.

In both instances though positivity is what got us through on a day to day basis - you have to look at life's good points and the glass has to be half full. And it's important for everyone around him to be equally positive.

Keep believing mate. ;)