five current facts about you!

Guest Toplass-101

3) Its not my blummin fault that I know what I know and for the record, I wouldnt ever have posted anything on here, and ive never ever told employers or the press anything, lets face it, its been going on so long now its hardly "news"

What is that bit about??

Some rocks are best left unturned.

But I'm nosey. PM me if you like, I've been around this place long enough.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3) Its not my blummin fault that I know what I know and for the record, I wouldnt ever have posted anything on here, and ive never ever told employers or the press anything, lets face it, its been going on so long now its hardly "news"

What is that bit about??

Some rocks are best left unturned.

But I'm nosey. PM me if you like , I've been around this place long enough.

same here

My PMs dont work, cos of that fuckin skinny fuckin cunt Craig and his desperate attempt to assert his authority on this board. See them on Newcastle Online, you can half understand it, most of them 16-22 lookin for their place in life fuckin ye naa, being a mod a key thing in their life. Craig, fuckin 35 or something, thin and someone who looks like a kid I worked with who was a mug, and he still fuckin stopped my pm box. So no pm's even after I said sorry. If my pm box was working, I wouldn't divulge anything about the above anyway. Some cunts have dignity, and fuckin I'm one of them.

;)

I love it when Stevie and Leazes get in off the pop.

I'm doing 2. too, found out its a boy at the last visit, due in June. We are miles apart at the minute.

Wow- congrats man! Is it your first?

;)

Cheers, yeah its the first one, not quite shitting myself yet but am getting there. ;)

My PMs dont work, cos of that fuckin skinny fuckin cunt Craig and his desperate attempt to assert his authority on this board. See them on Newcastle Online, you can half understand it, most of them 16-22 lookin for their place in life fuckin ye naa, being a mod a key thing in their life. Craig, fuckin 35 or something, thin and someone who looks like a kid I worked with who was a mug, and he still fuckin stopped my pm box. So no pm's even after I said sorry. If my pm box was working, I wouldn't divulge anything about the above anyway. Some cunts have dignity, and fuckin I'm one of them.

;)

we have a life and you don't, is that what you mean ;)

1. Halfway through a 12 hour shift and I'm proper flagging

2. Just had a cheese and pickle sandwich

3. Unless something drastic happens I've got naff all to do or the rest of the day

4. Looking for hotels in Bournemouth for next weekend

5. Pondering buying a laptop/mac book

;)

we have a life and you don't, is that what you mean B)

I enjoy lots of nights on the pop.

I don't drink to build up my courage for having a cyber pop at anyone when I get in though.

;)

I'm doing 2. too, found out its a boy at the last visit, due in June. We are miles apart at the minute.

;)

Cheers, yeah its the first one, not quite shitting myself yet but am getting there. ;)

Well done Adam. You'll make a great dad.

I don't drink to build up my courage for having a cyber pop at anyone when I get in though.

;)

Coward

;)

Cheers James. B)

Am made up its a lad but i think am the only one. Everyone else wanted a girl. I celebrated by getting horrendously pissed and singing the blaydon races to the bump. Not sure that helped.

B)

Cheers James. :icon_lol:

Am made up its a lad but i think am the only one. Everyone else wanted a girl. I celebrated by getting horrendously pissed and singing the blaydon races to the bump. Not sure that helped.

Singing to it always helps. ;) Filter in the Mozart and some 80's jazz funk for good measure.

;)

;)

Aye I need drink to do that.

B)

Singing to it always helps. ;) Filter in the Mozart and some 80's jazz funk for good measure.

'Er indoors has got into The xx album so he's listening to good stuff.

Got that Brian Eno app called Bloom the other day, reckon thats a winner for sending them off to sleep.

B)

'Er indoors has got into The xx album so he's listening to good stuff.

Got that Brian Eno app called Bloom the other day, reckon thats a winner for sending them off to sleep.

There's some good Eno docs on iplayer atm.

;)

;)

Aye I need drink to do that.

maybe its just a shit joke :icon_lol:

;)

I'm there too, man. I felt the little dude kick two nights ago. It's getting more and more real...

B)

I'm there too, man. I felt the little dude kick two nights ago. It's getting more and more real...

I screamed like Homer when i felt him kick for the first time. Since then i've had trouble sleeping ;)

B)

I screamed like Homer when i felt him kick for the first time. Since then i've had trouble sleeping ;)

Congratulations Chez all the best.

• 9 months later...

1. Was pissed as a fart last night but have a surprisingly mild hangover.

2. Had some leftover pizza last night when I got in but have absolutely no recollection of eating it and the only evidence is the empty pizza box.

3. I'm off today and would love to have a bit of peace an quiet with the house to myself as my daughters are at school but the missus is also in the house so there goes the fucking peace and quiet bit. :)

4. I've somehow lost all the music and photos from my phone so am going to have to try to get them back on but I can't be arsed at the minute because of fact 1.

5. I bought a West Germany adidas shirt from the 1986 world cup because it was cheap and it came yesterday so I put it on this morning and I now know I need to lose a couple of pounds as it's a little tight. :pullhair:

2. Had some leftover pizza last night when I got in but have absolutely no recollection of eating it and the only evidence is the empty pizza box.

3. I'm off today and would love to have a bit of peace an quiet with the house to myself as my daughters are at school but the missus is also in the house so there goes the fucking peace and quiet bit. :)

4. I've somehow lost all the music and photos from my phone so am going to have to try to get them back on but I can't be arsed at the minute because of fact 1.

5. I bought a West Germany adidas shirt from the 1986 world cup because it was cheap and it came yesterday so I put it on this morning and I now know I need to lose a couple of pounds as it's a little tight. :pullhair:

Where from, sir?

Where from, sir?

From this site. I put 'football shirts' in the search and that's where I found it. It's a fake from Thailand which the seller craftily hid and I bollocked him for. When alls said and done though, it's a very good fake.