five current facts about you!

Guest Toplass-101

- I have a (well deserved) week off work

- I made up for not getting to the gym this morning by knackering myself out swinging kettlebells around

- I went to Morrisons with wellies and a raincoat on and didn't look like the biggest muppet there

- I'm currently watching 999: What's Your Emergency? which involves drunk people mooning

- I suspect I may keep my hood up for the rest of the day, because that's just the sort of day it is

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 still a little coy and delicate following my antics in Carlisle

2 Bored rigid waiting to go home

3 not in mood to sit on bus with dog smelling shit bags

4 looking forward to cooking a cracking curry tonight

5 A little worried awaiting letter from Carlisle police

Will you be baaaaaa'nned from the city? :unsure:

1. Nearly home time so I am giddy

2. Got training tonight and looking forward to it

3. Got an accumulator on for tonight & tomorrow and dont have a clue who

4. Hope Leeds get bummed tonight by the Blue Dippers, but looking forward to the Gary Speed chant on 11th min

5. Getting pissed off with my Blackberry freezing

Guest CabayeAye

1. Treating myself to a chippy after the gym.

2. Did three back to back meetings this morning, only two of which were last minute.

3. Was doing three peoples' jobs simultaneously this morning.

4. Might miss the footy tommorrow! :(

5. Has overseen a project that has raised nearly £3 million for charity in two years.

beans.png

1. Cycled into work and it was rather pleasent.

2. Looking forward to my core session tonight.

3. About to make a brew.

4. Looking forward (albeit with some nerves) to tonights game.

5. Hoping everyone is ok and not too affected by this rain.

• 2 years later...

It's been 3 years since my last one so.....

1. I became a grandad in October and am 50 this year. Luckily I have a mid life crisis most years, however this years should be special.

2. Since last summer I have had bad arm and shoulder pain which turned out (after lots of physio then finally an MRI) to be a herniated disc in my neck. I was on 30mg of amitrpalene a day in March when I met with a spinal surgeon to arrange a disc replacement. After hearing the horrors of the surgery I had a bit Google, found an Aussie living in a remote part of the world who suggested a different physio exercise. Within 3 days the pain went from 100% to 10% and I haven't took a tablet since. My pre op was scheduled for Monday which I have now cancelled.

3. My polytunnel blew down :(

4. I'm experimenting with growing my hair.

5. I am extremely positive about next season.

1. I became a grandad in October and am 50 this year. Luckily I have a mid life crisis most years, however this years should be special.

2. Since last summer I have had bad arm and shoulder pain which turned out (after lots of physio then finally an MRI) to be a herniated disc in my neck. I was on 30mg of amitrpalene a day in March when I met with a spinal surgeon to arrange a disc replacement. After hearing the horrors of the surgery I had a bit Google, found an Aussie living in a remote part of the world who suggested a different physio exercise. Within 3 days the pain went from 100% to 10% and I haven't took a tablet since. My pre op was scheduled for Monday which I have now cancelled.

Well done with one and two! :)

(Wouldn't worry so much about four what with your gingerness and that.) :good:

i thought you didn't have any hair :lol:

1. my baby daughter is now almost 13 weeks old. all she does is sleep, shit, puke and giggle. excessive bodily fluids aside, she's an absolute angel baby

2. i'm going to monaco on sunday with work. never been before so quite intrigued. looking forward to getting some sunshine

3. i am off work for the whole of august on paid sabbatical. read it and weep biatches

4. next week at work is my last in the office for two weeks - i'm then off to legoland and kefalonia. can't decide which one i'm more excited about

5. i just bought a pizza stone. can't recommend them highly enough - they basically add about 100 degrees to the temperature of your oven so you roll your dough out thin then cook your pizza in about 5 minutes they cone out crispy and delcicious. well worth the £10 cost of the stone.

Only spending the day in legoland, I'm guessing it's enough then :lol:

I'm mainly excited for my four year old. Did Disneyland with him last year and was class just seeing the pure excitement on the little dude's face. He's well into Lego Star Wars, Chima and ninjago right now so he's even more up for this.

We're staying in the legoland hotel too. Looks horrific but he's going to love it :lol: