five current facts about you!

Guest Toplass-101

1. I'm full of cold

2. I've been trying to decide what to get from the Indians later since I woke up this morning

3. I'm having a surprisingly quiet day at work, for a Friday

4. I'm freezing because the lass who sits in front has her desk fan pointed directly at me

5. I'm wondering if I can stick to my plan of not having any alcohol this weekend

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. I've rediscovered that fitting out a new office block is actually a nice change.

2. I move into my flat next week

3. I'm actually organised about Xmas this year for once

4. I went to lunch with the intention of eating healthy and then thought "fuck it" when the Greggs pasties tractor beam pulled me in.

5. I'm dreading leaving for work on Wednesday.

1. I've rediscovered that fitting out a new office block is actually a nice change.

4. I went to lunch with the intention of eating healthy and then thought "fuck it" when the Greggs pasties tractor beam pulled me in.

Totally misread that at first and thought "bloody hell, his workplace gets Greggs deliveries? From a tractor?"

Totally misread that at first and thought "bloody hell, his workplace gets Greggs deliveries? From a tractor?"

:lol:

Fucking hell I'd be as fat as Gemmill if that were the case.

1. Feeling better after the funeral

2. Totally forgot how much it takes out of you due to emotions

3. Just had a nice lunch and a walk in the fresh air

4. Still have loads to do

5. Have the house to myself tonight so just been looking at whats on TV

• 11 months later...

I'm sure there's something more constructive I could be doing..

My cat is lying on it's back and looks dead

I am rather pissed of with work but can't discuss it as I've signed a "social networking policy" which means I'll be disciplined if I slag them off.

I have never seen a James Bond film.

I still haven't watched Pulp Fiction either....

Im currently 27 minutes 13 seconds in season 1 episode 1 of breaking bad. Quite enjoying it but decided to get a can.

Im not entirely comfortable with my current weight.

Have just noticed an unusual smell and tracked it down to my border collie who was "randomly selected" for an all star shampoo, nails and pamper session at the local dog kennel. It must be her shampoo.

The same dog, in over excited anticipation of her spa session, yesterday knocked by 20 year old daughter flying, hurting her foot. The walk in centre sent her home yesterday citing tissue damage, but have today telephoned to make her an appointment for the fracture clinic.

While typing this I am staring at a paused episode of Bear in the big blue house on the TV. I have always considered bear off bear in the big blue house to be a peado bear. I cant quite say why, its just an instinct I have.

While typing this I am staring at a paused episode of Bear in the big blue house on the TV. I have always considered bear off bear in the big blue house to be a peado bear. I cant quite say why, its just an instinct I have.

I thought you were watching Breaking Bad?

On the laptop

Ah. Its Canny CT, hope you finished watching it?

1. Sick of this shite rain

2. Pissed off at work because of a pleb pissing up 2 days worth of work.

3. Looking forward to Lombardia this weekend (Bike race)

4. Need a shave and wish I had one this morning

5. Just realised this wetness will make the race on Sunday harder

Last night I almost finished season two of Breaking Bad. Walt does appear to be descending into true badness

Took my little boy to the natural history museum on Saturday. He's been obsessed with dinosaurs ever since.

I'm on the bus. Just went past the gregs in Peckham that was burnt out in the riots last year. Still looks a mess.

The sun is shining in the capital. Could be a good day.

I have to report on plans to build on the green belt later, so maybe not.

Ah. Its Canny CT, hope you finished watching it?

1. Sick of this shite rain

2. Pissed off at work because of a pleb pissing up 2 days worth of work.

3. Looking forward to Lombardia this weekend (Bike race)

4. Need a shave and wish I had one this morning

5. Just realised this wetness will make the race on Sunday harder

Really really enjoyed it.

Careful calling people plebs in this climate ;)

Waiting for a man to come and fix a hole in my garage roof. He was meant to be here at 9am. He's probably trying to ring me but I contacted him through a 3rd party site so gave a fake phone number.

Also waiting for a man to come and buy my 125cc. He's coming from Newcastle though and if Facebook's owt to go by he'll turn around once he hits the A1

I'm watching the UFC Prelims from the weekend

I've just had a cookies and cream pop tart for breakfast

When I typed that line above I immediately thought of LBT and how he would call me fat if he read it. But he's fucked off, again. . . .

Waiting for a man to come and fix a hole in my garage roof. He was meant to be here at 9am. He's probably trying to ring me but I contacted him through a 3rd party site so gave a fake phone number.

Also waiting for a man to come and buy my 125cc. He's coming from Newcastle though and if Facebook's owt to go by he'll turn around once he hits the A1

I'm watching the UFC Prelims from the weekend

I've just had a cookies and cream pop tart for breakfast

When I typed that line above I immediately thought of LBT and how he would call me fat if he read it. But he's fucked off, again. . . .

Back in the North east as its his two weeks off rota.

- Fucked off because the floods / traffic meant I spent 2hrs driving to work and missed the gym

- Fucked off because Im also full of cold with a completely blocked up nose

- Also need a shave as its reached the point of itching my face and it irritates me

- Clearly in a fucked off kind of mood today

- Need a piss and cant be arsed to get up

- Fucked off because the floods / traffic meant I spent 2hrs driving to work and missed the gym

- Also need a shave as its reached the point of itching my face and it irritates me

Delegation? (not the piss)

:lol:

That sounds like one of my moods :D

Gan for a Costa JawD man.

Off to buy Borderlands 2 :good:

Probably end up spending 4 times as much as I intend on other stuff as well :doh

Got a monster load of clothes to put in the wash when I get back

Going to swing by the deli on the way home and pick up some goats cheese and "waffa theen" ham for lunch

Glad this thread's been resurrected

Magma :nah:

Edited by The Fish

Due to general laziness and incompetence, had six days' worth of work to do yesterday.

Did six days' worth of work yesterday.

Am spending today drinking and watching Stewart Lee clips on YouTube.

???

Profit