five current facts about you!

Guest Toplass-101

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only spending the day in legoland, I'm guessing it's enough then :lol:

I'm mainly excited for my four year old. Did Disneyland with him last year and was class just seeing the pure excitement on the little dude's face. He's well into Lego Star Wars, Chima and ninjago right now so he's even more up for this.

We're staying in the legoland hotel too. Looks horrific but he's going to love it :lol:

Heroin will help you through it.

Only spending the day in legoland, I'm guessing it's enough then :lol:

I'm mainly excited for my four year old. Did Disneyland with him last year and was class just seeing the pure excitement on the little dude's face. He's well into Lego Star Wars, Chima and ninjago right now so he's even more up for this.

We're staying in the legoland hotel too. Looks horrific but he's going to love it :lol:

Despite doing Florida this year, the place the bairn really wants to go is Legoland. Same here for Chima and Ninjago btw. He's backed down on me being the bad guy all the time and now I'm allowed to be Nia "cos you're a girl" :unsure2:

It's a shearer job.

76b890955110edf05e902927f61afbe1.jpg

However I'm thinking if I let it grow enough I might get a perm that will flop forward over the barren land

Dude, there's one haircut you need and that's a number 1 all over with the clippers

Despite doing Florida this year, the place the bairn really wants to go is Legoland. Same here for Chima and Ninjago btw. He's backed down on me being the bad guy all the time and now I'm allowed to be Nia "cos you're a girl" :unsure2:

My lad is obsessed with Star Wars, which he discovered through Lego sticker books. We got him a toy Light sabre and I ended up having to get a second one so we could have fights.

My lad is obsessed with Star Wars, which he discovered through Lego sticker books. We got him a toy Light sabre and I ended up having to get a second one so we could have fights.

We've got a Revenge of the Sith thing going on here at the moment despite my trying to guide him towards better ones! He's the proud owner of a new Ezra lightsaber which means I'm stuck with the shitty old one and always lose :angry2:

I'm in the middle of chemotherapy week, and my memory is about as good as Ashley's diet schemes

Wor lass wants a bairn now

Haven't been cheeky to anyone this week

Contemplating a season ticket renewal

For no obvious reason I can't get Michael Jackson's Billy Jean song oot me heed!

I'm in the middle of chemotherapy week, and my memory is about as good as Ashley's diet schemes

Wor lass wants a bairn now

Haven't been cheeky to anyone this week

Contemplating a season ticket renewal

For no obvious reason I can't get Michael Jackson's Billy Jean song oot me heed!

Sentence 2 and 5 might be connected.

We've got a Revenge of the Sith thing going on here at the moment despite my trying to guide him towards better ones! He's the proud owner of a new Ezra lightsaber which means I'm stuck with the shitty old one and always lose :angry2:

The thing about the Lego thy pisses me off is my boy begs for all the latest chima or Star Wars sets then as soon as he's built it once it ends up in the random box of assorted Lego crap, never to be rebuilt properly again. Drives my OCD Mrs mad.

The thing about the Lego thy pisses me off is my boy begs for all the latest chima or Star Wars sets then as soon as he's built it once it ends up in the random box of assorted Lego crap, never to be rebuilt properly again. Drives my OCD Mrs mad.

We have Lego City and keep them in separate Tupperware boxes.

That exact thing happens here too, including the driving me mad bit.

We have Lego City and keep them in separate Tupperware boxes.

we tried that, but he seems to get most pleasure in cannibalising the different sets so we folded and let him get on with it. proper master builder.

1. We're living with the inlaws while our bathroom gets done and it's doing me nut in.

2. I wouldn't actually mind but the wife can't spend more than an hour with them before it gets very fraught

3. I've impregnated her again and it's her first trimester so she's even worse at getting along

4. Got our 12 week scan a week today so still haven't announced outside immediate family yet, I can't keep a secret though so I'm treating TT like a hole in a tree to shout into.

5. Laying loft flooring on stilts this weekend. Rock and roll.