five current facts about you!

Guest Toplass-101

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awesome news, and yes - i know plenty of people that left a two year gap between kids, or less. all of them broken.

but it'll pay for itself later on when you get the sleepless nights out of the way sooner, and they (hopefully) learn to entertain each other. there's four years between my two - easier in the short term, but i imagine harder work later on.

Cheers

The one knacks like. Terrible twos and another new one might destroy me. :D

It will, believe me. :D

As it happens I'm at my parents at the moment while the entire house is renovated. Been living out of suitcases (down your way for a canny bit of it actually) for EIGHT fucking weeks now. Very possibly the most stressful period of my life.

Cheers

The one knacks like. Terrible twos and another new one might destroy me. :D

hahaha its tough, oldest is just under two, newbie is 6wks.....yesterday as i was dealing with toddler meltdown and simultaneous hunger crying with momma out and about, i thought this is how alcoholism starts.

I struggle in the company of my parents and Inlaws for 8 hours.

8 WEEKS??? FUCK THAT SHIT.

Only 2 weeks at my parents tbf. Rest was in holiday lets plus two actual holidays. Fucking nightmare though. Would never do this again.

It will, believe me. :D

As it happens I'm at my parents at the moment while the entire house is renovated. Been living out of suitcases (down your way for a canny bit of it actually) for EIGHT fucking weeks now. Very possibly the most stressful period of my life.

Is the stained class window staying ?

492cc48814d47eb0512914c11df99ad1.jpg

1. We're living with the inlaws while our bathroom gets done and it's doing me nut in.

2. I wouldn't actually mind but the wife can't spend more than an hour with them before it gets very fraught

3. I've impregnated her again and it's her first trimester so she's even worse at getting along

4. Got our 12 week scan a week today so still haven't announced outside immediate family yet, I can't keep a secret though so I'm treating TT like a hole in a tree to shout into.

5. Laying loft flooring on stilts this weekend. Rock and roll.

Great news. Congrats!

1. We're living with the inlaws while our bathroom gets done and it's doing me nut in.

2. I wouldn't actually mind but the wife can't spend more than an hour with them before it gets very fraught

3. I've impregnated her again and it's her first trimester so she's even worse at getting along

4. Got our 12 week scan a week today so still haven't announced outside immediate family yet, I can't keep a secret though so I'm treating TT like a hole in a tree to shout into.

5. Laying loft flooring on stilts this weekend. Rock and roll.

Congrats.

Are we to expect a comparison between the two in graph and table form?

We know our lad has been incredibly well behaved. Only now at 2 starting to cry for attention and that.

Nervous about the next one being a devil.

Would be a good statistical analysis on nature versus nurture like.

We know our lad has been incredibly well behaved. Only now at 2 starting to cry for attention and that.

Nervous about the next one being a devil.

Would be a good statistical analysis on nature versus nurture like.

The first ones are usually fine.

Till the next one comes along.

• 1 month later...

1 Spent the whole day in Edinburgh yesterday

2 Climbed Arthurs Seat, was sweating like that fat 65st bloke who snuffed it

3 I'm in a chemo week and only have three months left before its over

4 I'm going to the match on Saturday

5 I've had 3 pints in 18 days

In Birmingham

Waiting in a cab

Drunk

Don't know when the rest of the crew are going to finish pissing around in the hotel and meet me.

Anxious about tomorrow's hangover/drug crash