What are you listening to ?

Jimbo

Modest Mouse are better but Built To Spill are good too. Going Against Your Mind is an awesome track.

Six Music are playing the Atoms For Peace album all day. So far I've heard four songs and they all sound pretty good. A lot like The Eraser which I loved so I'm expecting this is going to be a favourite album for me this year.

They also played a new song 2013 from Primal Scream which seemed in keeping with the better parts of their back catalogue so I'm quite hopeful for their new album too.

Is professor green as shit as I assume.

Seems like Kevin the teenager listened to the shittest angry Eminem and none of the entertaining, good eminem, but still got a record deal.

:lol: I walked into the living room the other day and his advert for Relentless was on the telly. It stopped me in my tracks, his ridiculous little squawking attempted-Eminem voice rabbiting on. And from what I can gather, this bloke is considered a pretty serious artist in this country.

Modest Mouse are better but Built To Spill are good too.

MM are one of the biggest letdowns I've ever seen live like. Adore some of their earlier stuff but they were so anti climactic when I saw them a few years ago in Glasgow.

Six Music are playing the Atoms For Peace album all day. So far I've heard four songs and they all sound pretty good. A lot like The Eraser which I loved so I'm expecting this is going to be a favourite album for me this year.

Leaked :)

Street Horrrsing

The Fuck Buttons album.

5 years old now.

I find myself checking the age of albums much more frequently these days. Think it's a sign the time is passing much faster.

Great album though. Not one me Nanna would have liked. "Bloody racket" she'd say.

Andrew Weatherall >>>> Mogwai tbh. Much prefer Tarot Sport.

I was all set to argue, I got much more listening out of the first album than the second, but I've just realised only 2 tracks on SH are 5 stars and 3 on TS are...so maybe you're right.