What are you listening to ?

Jimbo

got tickets for them next month in a tiny venue :dance:

Swine.

Couldn't be arsed to travel for them this time. Like the new album though....as always tbh.

Saw them at the Sage a couple of years back when the "support act" was this....

The BAFTA and RTS Award-winning documentary PARALLEL WORLDS, PARALLEL LIVES follows the lead singer of US rock band EELS, MARK OLIVER EVERETT, on his journey of discovery across America to learn about the father he never knew, HUGH EVERETT III, the quantum physicist author of the Parallel Universe theory.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2LhVazAFGY

Bryan Ferry has done a whole album of Roxy Music songs reinterpreted as 20s Jazz instrumentals.

Roxy Music always been one of those bands I intended to give a go, but never got round to. Mainly enjoying the classics like the above as a result. Fans may get more from the less well known tracks than I have.

All good though.

A bit of Kraftwerk. :D

Been reading the reviews of their shows at the Tate this week with great jealousy.

3d show with 7.1 surround.

A mate went down too and has been plastering Instagram with pics as well...the bastard.

I think a lot of stuff from around then gets ignored and forgotten amongst the Stock, Aitken and Waterman stuff.

A great cover in my humble opinion, love the background beat and how the music almost goes off-key.

'Break it down!'

Just an absolutely superb intro and chilled to fuck.

'What's that? you want annaver one? Turn your laptops and mobiles on naaahh!'

......Or just listen to the beat instead, Ray, you cockney twat.

Gave the new cloud cult album a listen this morning. Complicated Creation is good fun.

Listening to classic Built To Spill now. You In Reverse. I rarely get past the first track (Goin Against Your Mind) which I tend to repeat over and over, managed to this time though, and in the process reminded myself what a great track Conventional Wisdom is too.