What are you listening to ?

Jimbo

Favourite songs ATM

David Guetts T in the park medley

Drinking from the bottle

Standing in the middle of his aborted astroturf mudpatch, arms outstretched, bottle of Liebfraumilch in one hand, eyes closed, head tilted back, Panama hat lying on the floor behind him.

"I AM TITAAAAANIIIUUUM"

Upstairs his daughter leans over and closes her bedroom window.

Standing in the middle of his aborted astroturf mudpatch, arms outstretched, bottle of Liebfraumilch in one hand, eyes closed, head tilted back, Panama hat lying on the floor behind him.

"I AM TITAAAAANIIIUUUM"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I've been given a rare evening alone to go through my MP3 library and came across this classic from my youth:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrivHBZhxD4

Getting down with the kids with some modern poptastic tunes. Now that's what I call music stylee

Avicii - Wake Me Up (Radio Edit) - Not very exciting.

John Newman - Love Me Again - Dramatic piano, falling strings, then a swinging bit of horn over a dancey beat. Production good enough to ignore his affected vocal stylings.

Tinie Tempah - Trampoline - It's impressive something like this gets in the charts really. Heavy dub beat and ravey melody. I've never been massively into either of those scenes back in the day so can't really compare it knowledgeably, but even I recognise tropes which seem to be almost a parody on here.

Robin Thicke - Blurred Lines - With Pharell. Fella can't do anything wrong in all honesty. With this, Get Lucky & LYTD he's been on the 3 best mainstream summer tunes of the year....and done the music for the biggest film of the year - Despicable Me. Top lad.

"I AM TITAAAAANIIIUUUM"

:lol:

@@Happy Face

Any suggestions for rap/hiphop i should check out, never been massively into it but always liked/have listened to, a tribe called quest, beastie boys, n.w.a, jay-z, public enemy, run d.m.c, dj quik

Did you get run the jewels when I was singing it's praises? Or killer Mike's album from last year? el-p too. Kendrick Lamar is the new NWA, from Compton, produced by Dre. Earl sweatshirt. Chance the rapper. Public enemy took brother Ali on your with them last year. He's good. JJ Doom. The new Ghostface Killah is amazing. I'll have a look on my iTunes in the morning for more.

@@Happy Face

Any suggestions for rap/hiphop i should check out, never been massively into it but always liked/have listened to, a tribe called quest, beastie boys, n.w.a, jay-z, public enemy, run d.m.c, dj quik

Instead of Jay-Z you should listen to Biggie Smalls seeing as Jay-Z stole his whole style from him anyway. ;)