What are you listening to ?

Jimbo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKTZ9p-s3DM

Every cd or film you buy on Amazon gets you £1 back to spend on MP3s so I've been looking at their cheaper range of jazz to spend what I've earned without spending more.

Got In A Silent Way by Miles Davis, Mwandishi by Herbie Hancock and Rhapsody in Blue by the Scottish National Jazz Orchestra.

You heard the new Nicolas Jarr album? Very good, been playing it loads.

That Drake album is good too, not grabbed it all but the tracks I got are excellent.

For the electronic heads, Daniel Avery's Drone Logic is one of the albums of the year.

The new Booka Shade is pure hedonism, Perfect Time and Love Inc. are stand outs.

I like a bit if footwork as you know and Machinedrum's Vapor city is another quality release. DJ Rashad's Double Cup is getting big press and is worth a listen, Pass that Shit and Show u how are definitely worth it.

Not ashamed to say I've got into Lorde's album despite the fact she's a 16 year old kiwi.

CHVRCHES is good if you like that thing, the sound can grate a bit after a while but The Mother we Share is poptastic.

For the mellower moments of the day, I've played the Bill Callahan album a lot. Ride My Arrow is stunning.

Just got Mutual Benefit - Love's Crushing Diamond which is shaping up nicely and decided to try out Newcastle's very own Lanterns on the Lake new album which got a best new music on DiS. Not got into either yet but promising.