FAO Leazes Mag

Kevin Carr's Gloves

Genuinely lost for words. :lol:

I fully support the banning of Leazes Mag btw. Let me state that for the record.

I thought your descriptions of him as a forum virus the other day was spot on and reading posts from years ago where he gets into the same debates just highlights that more.

At a time when we should all be getting excited about the season finale and enjoying the ride we are having to go through the same shit every day, I bet fans from other clubs look at this place to see our opinions on our strong finish and leave wondering what the fucking hell is going on.

You know it's bad when people are avoiding the football forum while we're pushing for a champions league place.

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems some are incapable and just have to sneak a look. Oh and post a response...

To be fair though Tom, the ignore function is akin to closing the window on a crazy bloke standing outside screaming nonsense. Sure, once it's shut you can't hear what he's saying, but you still get a constant indechipherable noise and are distracted by his wild flailing.

fwiw, I'm not calling for him to be banned, and I think he's entitled to his opinion, but he simply cannot be permitted to carry on in the way he does.

He's FOX news ffs, but unlike FOX news you can't actually completely avoid him.

The fact that the order from the top is a blanket "use the ignore function", to preserve admin team inaction is damning.

How about we put him - and he's friends who can't ignore him - like you - into a sub forum & you can argue amongst yourselves?

Or we just start deleting acounts we don't like?

How about we put him - and he's friends who can't ignore him - like you - into a sub forum & you can argue amongst yourselves?

Or we just start deleting acounts we don't like?

It would at least demonstrate that you're capable of doing something, I suppose.

Or you could take a leaf out of NO's book and act in the best interests of the forum as a whole.

Easier to just do nothing though, I suppose.

N-O has nothing to do with this place & we certainly wont be 'taking a leaf out of their book'.

They ban members for fun & we've always operated differently.

oh Gemma :lol:

Why drag up a post from 6 years ago that completely annihilates your cruddy argument that Shepherd was the bestest chairman ever?

Gemmil, you're as bad for responding. You know he doesn't understand the ignore function so he's always going to :lol: to his heart's content.

We've had a great couple of weeks without any of this shit, now it's the 14th worst because of this whole "Oh, isn't it great that he's apologised, we used to get dragged in but I'm so glad we don't anymore."

Fucking well pack it in all of you and let's talk about Champions League/Europe etc. You can ignore him without the ignore function too.

They do have something to do with this place because the member in question was also once a member there. He was also on the end of a number of warnings over there, which he choose to ignore as he does every time he gets warned over here. The obvious difference being that they then had the gumption to act. That is sadly lacking over here.

Edited by Gemmill

Gemmill, what makes you physically incapable of ignoring Leazes posts? If you're setting yourself up as the good side of this petty little feud, show some of your (allgeded) good sense and ignore the bloke? I really want to know why you're incabable of this? are you both in the same ward in the RVI rattling away at keyboards like demented gibbons, taking your meals through a straw?

They do have something to do with this place because the member in question was also once a member there. He was also on the end of a number of warnings over there, which he choose to ignore as he does every time he gets warned over here. The obvious difference being that they then had the gumption to act. That is sadly lacking over here.

why not ban you for peddling a pack of lies and then behaving like a big baby when I post a truthful thread in response, that on this occasion you can't deny ?

If I said I was ignoring you, then I would actually ignore you by the way. And I'm not asking you to reply to anything, you're doing it all voluntarily.

I don't intend to reply to you anymore, and don't particularly want to. I've made numerous debateable points in other threads today, do yourself and the forum a favour and read them and respond to them like an adult, either do that or ignore me as you say and I certainly won't reply to anything you say that isn't about me or directed at me.

Edited by LeazesMag

Why should people have to ignore a raving fucking lunatic that has been making the same posts for a decade like? Why is the onus on others to pretend he isn't there? Why not just make him not there?

He's been warned loads of times, so there is a recognition that there's a problem, but the responsibility is on everyone else to pretend it isn't there? Bollocks.

We've had a great couple of weeks without any of this shit, now it's the 14th worst because of this whole "Oh, isn't it great that he's apologised, we used to get dragged in but I'm so glad we don't anymore."

Which coincidentally was when Leazes flouced off and kept a low profile when he returned. Strange that.

As I've said a few times lately, he doesn't know any other way to behave so any talk of having a word with him or giving him a warning is falling on deaf ears.

Banning ffs. It's toontastic not North Korea. Does LM support the toon? Yes. Is he a mug? No. If the answers were no and yes, I'd condone banning but they're not.

Banning ffs. It's toontastic not North Korea. Does LM support the toon? Yes. Is he a mug? No. If the answers were no and yes, I'd condone banning but they're not.

Does he drag the forum down, and has he been doing it for years? Is it a problem that has been recognised by the admin team and resulted in warnings?

Yes. Yes. Yes.

it is tedious like. Maybe back in the day he used to offer something alternative, a different view or disscussion point, bujt for the last 2/3 years this whole matter has totally consumed LM and the need to be 'right' and 'win' this arguement seems to have taken precedent over everything. I totally disagree with his opinion but dont bother commenting because he doesnt listen. if everyone else done likewise he wouldnt bother anymore (actually it is LM were talking about...)

Oh for the record, I can totally imagine him sitting in his Freddy Shepherd shrine with his 2003-2004 dvd on repeat reliving the good old days when we aspired to be the best at all costs whilst spiraling towards bankruptcy!

Edited by JaMoUsE

leazesmag is killing this forum. that's beyond question.

people, particularly those that have him on ignore - and i include myself here, should try harder to ignore him.

the problem is he hijacks every thread and diverts whatever topic is being discussed back to his agenda.

it's infuriating. people shouldn't bite so much but you can't escape it. even with him in ignore, all i end up reading is people replying to him and endless blocked replies from him.

i wouldn't strictly advocate a ban but something has to be done because this place is going down the pan - more warnings and creche punishments? a new leazes subforum and warnings for anyone that takes this crap to the main board?

we should all be buzzing about the football right now, not going back and forth over an argument that's lasted over 6 years for fuck's sake.

we should be attracting new posters to chat about the quality we've seen on the pitch this season and what the future might hold but anyone reading this shite must take one look then fuck off over to NO, which is sad really because all the craic here, beyond the incessant arguing with leazes, is way better.

i don't know what the solution is. i'd like to think LM could change, he could grow the fuck up and drop it. but he won't of course. he wants to have the same argument every day. that's why he's comes here and posts the same shite every day for 6 FUCKING YEARS!!!!

a ban has to be the last resort. something has to be done though, the majority of us on here are board to fuck with this. perhaps it could be put to a poll.

Edited by Dr Gloom